JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A spokesperson from the corporate office of Outback Steakhouse said in an email that the manager made a mistake:

"We've always allowed uniformed law enforcement officers to carry their sidearms while dining with us. A manager made a mistake. We have contacted the guest personally and apologized."
The "manager" should be fired or demoted to busboy.

If I had reported that the anti-gun woman made me nervous and upset, would they have asked her to leave?
Somehow I don't think so.

I'll admit it's odd, but my wallet has become great friends, in fact inseparable friends with pistol.

In 2013 someone shot up a Outback Steak House.

So let me get this straight criminals shoot up the place with a firearm and the corporate response was to disarms the people in side ( the good guys) and police.
It looks like a single event pushed for a policy change because it involved alleged racism.
I get that they apologies, ya ya ya. I bet had it not made the news they would have said nothing to the officer.

I wonder if I can go in there and say that stupid person over there makes me feel unsafe they might get up, trip and stab me with a steak knife. We all know how these inanimate objects like guns and knives just jump out and attack people all on their own.o_O

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top