JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"She said police are shooting people, and she could have gotten shot in the parking lot, and the manager had to walked her and her husband to their vehicle"

Ignorant snowflakes. We have genocide being carried out on US soil and yet she's worried about a uniformed officer with a holstered weapon eating a lousy steak?? :rolleyes:

LEO involved shootings NATIONWIDE in 2017 - close to 1000
Suspect involved shootings in Chicago ALONE in 2017 - close to 800

Where is the real problem? And I'm sure of those 800 shootings, all the firearms involved were bought legally. :rolleyes:

At my old job, we had several customers that were active LEO and also a few that were retired or with another agency and CC regularly. I always felt better when they walked in. One was a retired Federal Air Marshal, Marine and a good friend of mine. He carried a G28 which I used to make fun of all the time. :)

No loss here! Any Retailer or of Food service business that would have a problem with LEO being armed in their place of business doesn't need or deserve to be in business! One more business that will not get any of my business! What's ironically funny here is that with cell phones and instant internet in hand, word spreads far and fast, I wonder how many have read that story and said Eff-Um to DownsUnder, and you can add the membership of this here forum to that growing list! Be Really interesting to hear Corporate's explanation of this, and the reaction to the lose of business due to how they treat Customers regardless of weather they are LEO or simple citizens exercising their rights to self protection! Sad to see this happen, and if a business chooses this kind of very short sighted action, they deserve to Go away! :mad::mad::mad:

I don't know that I've ever been to an Outback. Almost all the steaks we consume, I personally make for the family. But gun free zone and being a nozzle to a law enforcement officer? Piss on'em. They aren't going to see dime one.

From a country/continent that chops perfectly good firearms into pieces: Screw You. I'll cook my own American carcass.
If shtf, please amass your citizens before calling us.

Went into the one in Happy Valley about a month ago and ordered the Deeelux $30+ steak that they advertise in their commercial. Tasteless, tough hunk of roadkill. I have new respect for my own grilling abilities now.

CEO of Outback, obviously the mastermind of their anti-gun policies. I am sure she would enjoy hearing from some of us.
Liz-Smith.jpg
http://www.bloominbrands.com/ourcompany/pdf/Elizabeth-Smith-08-31-16.pdf

Last Edited:
"She said police are shooting people, and she could have gotten shot in the parking lot, and the manager had to walked her and her husband to their vehicle"

Ignorant snowflakes. We have genocide being carried out on US soil and yet she's worried about a uniformed officer with a holstered weapon eating a lousy steak?? :rolleyes:

LEO involved shootings NATIONWIDE in 2017 - close to 1000
Suspect involved shootings in Chicago ALONE in 2017 - close to 800

Where is the real problem? And I'm sure of those 800 shootings, all the firearms involved were bought legally. :rolleyes:

The real Problem is dem, Liberal controled Cities We know better what choices will make your life better

Never been in one. I don't really care for the huge, over-advertised, restaurant chains any more. People have to have been duped by constant ads coming at them every ten minutes to go into these places repeatedly. Applbee's, McDonald's, Subway, Olive Garden, Chili's, Red Lobster, Izzy's, TGI Friday's..... The list goes on and on. These places don't spend money on pricey food, they spend it on advertising, and fancy buildings/decor. I can understand people liking these kind of places from time to time, I have too on occasion. But over all the food isn't that good.

With that said, the problem is that these places set up their rules at corporate and the stores have to live by it. There's no room down at the store level to make adjustments. I also consider that we are pretty much the minority any more. If it were to come down to a vote of whether guns should be outlawed, I think we would lose out. All we can do is write the companies, not patronize the companies that pull this stuff, and fight to keep the 2nd Amendment intact.

So I finally clicked on and read the article and my suspicion was confirmed..

"A spokesperson from the corporate office of Outback Steakhouse said in an email that the manager made a mistake:

"We've always allowed uniformed law enforcement officers to carry their sidearms while dining with us. A manager made a mistake. We have contacted the guest personally and apologized.""

Surprise surprise more fake/non news to drum up the masses

A business may have the ability to say what comes through their doors...
I also have the ability to not go through their doors as well.

Not that my avoidance of certain stores , products , companies and restaurants will make a big difference or impact on how they will feel or conduct business...
But it does make a big impact on just how I feel and my outlook , which is far more important to me.
Andy

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR