JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A spokesperson from the corporate office of Outback Steakhouse said in an email that the manager made a mistake:

"We've always allowed uniformed law enforcement officers to carry their sidearms while dining with us. A manager made a mistake. We have contacted the guest personally and apologized."
The "manager" should be fired or demoted to busboy.

If I had reported that the anti-gun woman made me nervous and upset, would they have asked her to leave?
Somehow I don't think so.

In 2013 someone shot up a Outback Steak House.

So let me get this straight criminals shoot up the place with a firearm and the corporate response was to disarms the people in side ( the good guys) and police.
It looks like a single event pushed for a policy change because it involved alleged racism.
I get that they apologies, ya ya ya. I bet had it not made the news they would have said nothing to the officer.

I wonder if I can go in there and say that stupid person over there makes me feel unsafe they might get up, trip and stab me with a steak knife. We all know how these inanimate objects like guns and knives just jump out and attack people all on their own.o_O

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top