JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
did he really say an AR-15 is harder to use than a double barrel shotgun? also last time i checked, it's illegal to fire shots into the air in most places; and how can you do that when someone is already in your home?

He says that an AR is hard to aim, and hit anything. But wait, I thought the whole reason why they should be banned is that they are so easy to use. That pistol grips, collapsible stocks, and barrel shrouds turn "assault weapons" into veritable death rays which simply require pulling the trigger to kill between 3-10 people per second.

So which is it, Joe?

did he really say an AR-15 is harder to use than a double barrel shotgun? also last time i checked, it's illegal to fire shots into the air in most places; and how can you do that when someone is already in your home?

Yes, that is great defense of your home. Fire both barrels off in warning to intruders. Then as you are reloading, they can stab you to death and then rob you. Joe Biden is an absolute moron.

You know you want to buy a shotgun, buy a shotgun, buy a shotgun, after watching this right? Hmmmmm, watch the prices rise on 12 gauges in the classifieds now!

already trying to get my neighbor to sell me his old break action. this way i can fire the warning shot, then pull out my other weapon when the intruder thinks i should be reloading.

b
b
b
buy
b buy
b buy a shotgun

Sure thing boss!

v4c0TiS.jpg

b
b
b
buy
b buy
b buy a shotgun

Sure thing boss!

v4c0TiS.jpg

What are you going to do with all those extra rounds???? According to Joe, you only need "two blasts"(wtf?) and any intruder will run away as fast as they can. Oh wait, you'll be prepared if there's more than one bad guy!

AR-15's are difficult to use if you're as big a freaking idiot as Biden is. I'm sure his secret service detail only has double barreled shotguns since they are so effective...

These people are absolute idiots...
The VP of the US, with a straight face, just suggested to Joe public to discharge a weapon to make another person run away?!?!?!?
There are so many things wrong with that statement I don't know where to begin...

Yep, I will just go out on the balcony I don't have, and fire into the air of my subdivision. Then, even if it frightens off any intruders, I will be arrested for a number of offenses. If someone gets hurt because of my falling buckshot (yes, what goes up must come down, Joe) then the severity of my offenses increases exponentially.

On second thought, F you, Joe. I'll take care of it my own way.

Idiot....

Yep, I will just go out on the balcony I don't have, and fire into the air of my subdivision. Then, even if it frightens off any intruders, I will be arrested for a number of offenses. If someone gets hurt because of my falling buckshot (yes, what goes up must come down, Joe) then the severity of my offenses increases exponentially.

On second thought, F you, Joe. I'll take care of it my own way.

Idiot....

But, you have the perfect defense! Just tell the judge and jury you were following the VP of AMERICA'S advice. How could anyone find you guilty then?

Biden's comments on the shotgun made me cringe. I was thinking to myself how could a person be so dumb to utter such idiocy then I started thinking how scary it was for a politician to suggest such idiocy. Biden is a guy who spews verbal vomit without thinking and has no idea what the repurcussions will be for what he says.

It has been kind of fun to watch some of the news talking heads turn themselves inside out to try and make sense of his comments and spin them into some type of smart gun control talk.

Its not about gun control its about gun safety? was he not screaming GUN CONTROL a few weeks ago? and how is having a gun registered, stolen, and then used in a crime going to help track anything besides back to the guy who had it stolen? And how does that keep people SAFE? The gun you had stolen was used in a crime, just wanted to let you know we found it BUT, you cant have it back, Its evidence now. No we didnt catch the guy. And yes good ol' Joe LOVES his shotguns.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top