JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
there are several prototype directed energy devices mounted on HMMMVEES that will harm and even kill a person. I saw one instantly burn holes through sheet metal with rapid recharge on TV last sunday (military channel I think) one thing Andrea will not do is stare laciviously at pictures of women in nooses like at least one person in this thread, so I give her a pass.

What is the link to women in nooses?

my wife , and i just moved my mom in with us who is suffering from "dementia"--- this lady does seem a bit normal to me at the moment,and i find in life ......... sometimes we only get moments !! now as we do at home --we have to figure out what set her off !!

steven

Last winter I had a lot of time on my hands and yes, my thoughts wandered to such questions as well. I have a fairly well equiped work shop and I built this. Right now, its limited to 4000 watts but thats only because triatomic H is so hard to find.

my wife , and i just moved my mom in with us who is suffering from "dementia"--- this lady does seem a bit normal to me at the moment,and i find in life ......... sometimes we only get moments !! now as we do at home --we have to figure out what set her off !!

steven

some experience with that here; good luck to you but you can't ever tell what sets someone off, just enjoy the time you have with her.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top