JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
@ 1:08 into the Vid. .
What I don't get ? , what the hell does the animated love scene between the Furry and He-She Cross dress Fairy, got to do with anything ???
I saw the "creature" (with the donkey head) as a.........

Democrat.

BUT, I admit to being very ignorant of Shakespeare. Yeah, it makes me cringe, just thinking about of all the money I could have won on Jeopardy.

Aloha, Mark

RE : Post #37 and #38

No matter what it costs. The Dems are probably thinking.........
It's money well spent to keep our supporters happy.

I wonder if they even have a focus group to give an honest review of this stuff (prior to release)?

Awww.....the money was already spent.
So, why MONKU, Monku, monku? Just come on in for the win Mark!

Rrrrright.

Aloha, Mark

The real question is: How is someone unfamiliar with Oregon supposed to figure out these obtuse references?
Not necessary. It will appeal to all those tourists who are partial to bestiality. Exactly the kind of person our "progressive" leaders want to attract to the state. :s0054: :s0103:

Not necessary. It will appeal to all those tourists who are partial to bestiality. Exactly the kind of person our "progressive" leaders want to attract to the state
I agree. The strange non-human creatures depicted interacting with the 'humans' is a giveaway, along with all the weird 'allegory' as well - and what is the 'creature' parachuting down in the upper left of the screen at 1:30?

I was also surprised they showed some people not wearing masks as well.

Bottom line is it shows most of the people as non thinking, wide eyed 'drones' who are following unrealistic thoughts and ideas and are completely 'stupefied' - and under control of something.....

Bottom line is it shows most of the people as non thinking, wide eyed 'drones' who are following unrealistic thoughts and ideas and are completely 'stupefied' - and under control of something.....
You be talkin' about our mayor and city council right there.

I wonder if they even have a focus group to give an honest review of this stuff (prior to release)?
I'm sure they do. Half, men that have buns, ashen skin tone and wear shoes with no socks, or those little short socks that make it look like they don't wear socks. And the females of the species who prefer to be called "They/them" with multi colored hair, gauged ears and facial piercings.

You be talkin' about our mayor and city council right there.

I'm sure they do. Half, men that have buns, ashen skin tone and wear shoes with no socks, or those little short socks that make it look like they don't wear socks. And the females of the species who prefer to be called "They/them" with multi colored hair, gauged ears and facial piercings.
"Dammit I said 'focus group' not 'hocus group'."

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads