JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wrong state too! But AndyinEverson should run for Gov'ner of Washington, run things old school, send a message to the rest of rhe wet coast! Theres a new Gov'ner in town and he ain't fraid o nuthin!:p:oops::rolleyes:o_O:):D

The politicians are just scared. They know they are not representing us properly and are spending our tax money on things we don't want, so they are afraid someone might come after them with a gun. Especially the democrats. The problem with that theory is that the most violent people in the USA are in fact democrats. The republicans are more likely to have guns, but they are the sane ones, and they don't want to harm anyone. The democrats are just the opposite.

I knew Kitzhaber and his lady friend were working shady angles a year and a half before the election, I'm sure other people did too (boy she messed that boy's head up, she must have MAD skills!). Sure was amazing how the scandal only blew up AFTER the election. So we got Governor Brown by default. . .and her first action? EMERGENCY session to do away with private sales, aka the gunshow loophole (that didn't exist in OR) essentially ushering in firearms registration. I've been at this for years, joining OFF and NRA, sending money, writing my "representatives." Of course my "representatives" tell me what they "believe" and explain why they will not represent my position. The only reason they shouldn't represent me is if I am in the minority and my fellow citizens' position is represented. Since the Indefinite Detention Act became law I have largely considered The Constitution to be null and void, able to be trounced by the ever benevolent powers that be. I am looking more now at how it will go down, not how I can forestall it longer. I suspect first it will be legal marijuana users, a HIPPA waiver for firearms owners regarding treatment for anxiety/depression, and maybe owners of weapons named in a retroactive ban. Then door to door like they did with the SAFE act before the lawyers rightfully argued that the gov't had no right to the medical records they were using to remove weapons from homes. The cat was out of the bag though, since obviously they had the info. After watching the Boston bombing response I don't feel like the 4th Amendment is still in effect. Watching ANTIFA or BLM shut down racists who committed no crime other than holding unpopular views, and the police allowing it I can't say much for the 1st. And the 2012 NDAA did away with the 5th. There seems to be no resistance, the younger generation seems to believe that sawing the barrel off of a shotgun justifies the FBI coming to your home, killing your son, your dog, then finally your unarmed wife holding your daughter at the front door of your home. Justified as long as you held unpopular views and were uncooperative with authorities. Oh wait the wife was an accident, negligent discharge by an FBI sniper. Sounds likely. Anyways I haven't been on here in forever and I'm rambling. I just think that the end game is in sight, hence our unelected disarmament governor, the political suicides in Coilorado, Sandy Hook, and Las Vegas. The question is what happens when we get there? Of course violence is never the answer. . .when I see the people dragged out of their homes at gunpoint without warrants, the blackhawk helicopter drills in Phoenix, Chicago, Miami, Minneapolis, and other cities and I see no outcry it worries me. That people are okay with the Indefinite Detention Act and that the Boston bombing response was celebrated on the anniversary I worry. Worry that Americans will soon realize why our Constitution was so precious and why so much blood has been shed to protect it. Or possibly the general populace is so brainwashed as to accept an orderly society punctuated by German shepards, soldiers with rifles and checkpoints. This probably didn't make much sense, keep your powder dry. Molon Labe! Oh and if you have any garden gnomes, better bring them inside. . .just to be safe.

Just another law to ignore. bubblegum 'em.
I agree 100%. There is no more reason to obey gun laws than the hundreds of others people unknowingly or maliciously break in their lifetime.
Popular culture has created a stigma around guns and many pro gun people get all holier than thow when it comes to what they think should be allowed whether behavior or possession.
The attitude is the no better for any reason.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews