JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's a short legislative session, we really need to band together and be ready to fill the state capital in opposition to any additional gun control laws.... Period...

We need to stop the liberal cancer that infects the State Capital in Salem...

Naturally the anti's have never proven or provided data showing hi-cap bans reduce crime, death or injury ...
they just 'feel' it might somehow.
There is a legal thing for constitutional matters called 'strict scrutiny' where any new law is supposed to actually provide reasonable proof that it will actually accomplish what it's supporters claim.

Let's hope the SCOTUS begins to apply this in the future on 2nd Amendment laws that come before it.

So the lack of 'Fudd' support is what the whole mag ban 'hinges' on? Care to explain?

Not speaking for that poster, but IMO there are a lot of shooting folks whom are perfectly fine with laws and restrictions on things. Perhaps things which they themselves do not use, so they then do not see the usefulness of the tools with which they are.

Edit to ad: they also do not see the ease of which restrictions can then be expanded upon...

Not speaking for that poster, but IMO there are a lot of shooting folks whom are perfectly fine with laws and restrictions on things.
And there are lot of shooting folks who are NOT fine with laws and NO restrictions on things but may not necessarily take a stand one way or the other. To include them with - or refer to them as 'Fudds' who need to 'turned' or it 'all over' is an unfair indictment.

Ironically I find myself siding with Citizens supporting the ban of legislators and public officials who threaten the Constitution and BoR.

OK guys, count me in on that taking a stand thing. Now, what is the plan and how does it differ from what we did to oppose SB 941A in 2015 ?

Well OK.....To start with, how about we acknowledge that the things we have tried in the past didn't work, and are even less likely to work this time.

Last Edited:
I think its not if it passes but when will one of these bills pass , look around Oregon and Washington are growing in population at a record pace, its not just the loons from California but liberals across the country are moving here with their voting power, I fear it will soon be a one sided movement across the west cost with very little opposition, I was talking with a banker the other day he was telling me how all the new accounts and real estate sales are from liberals relocating here and many retiring here , they are coming here as the west coast is all about the liberal view points , also with the legal sales of THC products is a huge reason for the influx of liberals and older hippie baby boomers wanting to come here , the west coast Oregon and Washington is catering to their lifestyle so many tens of thousands will relocate here each year and they will out vote us , in the next 5 years or so we will be just as that dreadful state California, unfortunately portland and seattle will decide the fate of both states , and we will be the same as the few good folks stuck behind the lines in commiefornia ,
I agree with that banker guy with the legal THC products and a relaxed liberal city leadership they will keep invading us until they control it, just look at the new portland police chief and her statements, I really don't think there is much light in this tunnel,
the state can pass laws without it being a federal law just like the loons in commiefornia,

If I wanted to live in California with all of their moronic laws, I'd move to California.
Looks like I'll end up moving to California without ever leaving my home of over 30 years.

The new Oregon State Motto can be:
"We're just as bad as California"

Kansas is looking better all the time.

If I wanted to live in California with all of their moronic laws, I'd move to California.
Looks like I'll end up moving to California without ever leaving my home of over 30 years.
The new Oregon State Motto can be:
"We're just as bad as California"
Kansas is looking better all the time.

If you haven't realized it yet, nobody is loosing any tears about that. In fact, that has been the plan for years.

I recall a conversation that I had the misfortune to be involved in, nearly twenty years ago, that included a California developer who was chuckling about how Oregon was about to radically change. Specifically he was referring to the native residents who would eventually be "forced to change, or forced out". In an incredible display of indifference, he continued on by describing the locals as a population of uneducated hillbillies who were about to be eradicated either by dying off or by being forced into the "swamps" somewhere.

Didn't think much about it at the time {other than saying to myself.."what a Richard"} Now I wonder if that guy was just prophetic or did he really know something back in the nineties ?

This goes beyond taking away our gun rights locally a little bit at a time. Class warfare by design.

Last Edited:
I had the misfortune to be involved in nearly twenty years ago, that included a California developer who was chuckling about how Oregon was about to radically change. Specifically he was referring to the native residents who would eventually be "be forced to change, or forced out". In an incredible display of indifference, he continued on by describing the locals as a population of uneducated hillbillies who were about to be eradicated either by dying off or by being forced into the "swamps"
What a self-righteous, self-serving narcissistic prik this person is - or was. Personally I hope he is dead and so by violent and painful means.....

If you haven't realized it yet, nobody is loosing any tears about that. In fact, that has been the plan for years.

I recall a conversation that I had the misfortune to be involved in nearly twenty years ago, that included a California developer who was chuckling about how Oregon was about to radically change. Specifically he was referring to the native residents who would eventually be "be forced to change, or forced out". In an incredible display of indifference, he continued on by describing the locals as a population of uneducated hillbillies who were about to be eradicated either by dying off or by being forced into the "swamps" somewhere.

Didn't think much about it at the time {other than saying to myself.."what a Richard"} Now I wonder if that guy was just prophetic or did he really know something back in the nineties ?

This goes beyond taking away our gun rights locally a little bit at a time. Class warfare by design.
I saw this when I left for the service in the '80s, and it has incrementally worsened since then.
The really interesting thing was how fast it happened when I was stationed in Nevada. In less than a decade the Las Vegas area went from being The Wild West, to being a suburb of LA.

I wonder if that guy was just prophetic or did he really know something back in the nineties ?
It was hard to see in the 90's but that was no doubt the beginning of a lot of changes. The real changes were obvious in the early 2000's but by that time it was too late. The massive hoards were already upon us and by about 2004 the stupid needle went vertical. It is now a lost cause and the best bet is to stay as far away from the crowds as possible.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top