JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Lots of luck, you are going to need it! If you don't think this isn't going to follow you no matter where you go...I have a bridge to sell you. This situation is going to be National so there isn't anywhere that you will hide for long. Biggest concern is going to be how long it will take the Supreme Court to agree to hear it. Hearing from Constitutional lawyers, most of these recent laws do not fit or supersede the 2nd Amendment and thus are unlawful. Nothing can be changed unless a Constitutional Congress meets, it isn't likely. A shame because of the time delay, but most of the bills will not be valid. None of the mandated bills are funded or provision for manpower for enforcement. More than one problem here.
Yep like I stated earlier I moved up here from FL, the supposed "sunshine state" that in one literal sweep of a governor's pen enacted the following:

-ALL firearms and ammo sales 21 and up
-Waiting periods on all firearms regardless of chl
-bumpstock and binary trigger ban

If it can happen in FL, CO, Vermont it WILL happen in Idaho if people don't work like the devil to stop it on their own turf.

Yep like I stated earlier I moved up here from FL, the supposed "sunshine state" that in one literal sweep of a governor's pen enacted the following:

-ALL firearms and ammo sales 21 and up
-Waiting periods on all firearms regardless of chl
-bumpstock and binary trigger ban

If it can happen in FL, CO, Vermont it WILL happen in Idaho if people don't work like the devil to stop it on their own turf.

Well, in fairness, Florida has been a known swing state for several decades with margins generally about 1% or less and has voted Democrat in 3 out of the last 10 Presidential elections. Hardly the bastion of gun rights and easily predictable to swing against gun rights from time to time. You basically traded sideways by moving to the PNW, politically speaking. Saying "Well Florida went anti-gun" is hardly shocking.

The better examples is Colorado; and it's alarming what occurred in recent elections in AZ and TX.

For Colorado it swang a solid 10% red to blue in about 4 years, from 2004 to 2008.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top