JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
As one who has been shot at by deer hunters (twice no less) I really feel for the victim's family. Really surprised this guy got off. Probably had a thick wallet for excellent defense attorneys. Most of us would have been burned at the stake.

As one who has been shot at by deer hunters (twice no less) I really feel for the victim's family. Really surprised this guy got off. Probably had a thick wallet for excellent defense attorneys. Most of us would have been burned at the stake.

When I lived in Massachusetts one of the local talk show hosts would dedicate an hour or two each year on opening day to callers with stupid and/or wild hunting stories. Some of them are so out there that you wish that some people did not breed.
One of them was about a father and son who stopped their Jeep on a dirt road in a middle of a big field. All of a sudden the side mirror shattered. For a few seconds they had no idea what happened but then the Jeep got hit a couple of times by gunfire. Some idiots were way over by the tree line trying to shoot at a dear clear across the field, with the Jeep being in the middle. One can only imagine how much alcohol they have consumed.

I have heard enough stupid stories and seen enough "no hunting" signs with bullet holes in them that I want to be nowhere near any hunters.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top