JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
As one who has been shot at by deer hunters (twice no less) I really feel for the victim's family. Really surprised this guy got off. Probably had a thick wallet for excellent defense attorneys. Most of us would have been burned at the stake.

As one who has been shot at by deer hunters (twice no less) I really feel for the victim's family. Really surprised this guy got off. Probably had a thick wallet for excellent defense attorneys. Most of us would have been burned at the stake.

When I lived in Massachusetts one of the local talk show hosts would dedicate an hour or two each year on opening day to callers with stupid and/or wild hunting stories. Some of them are so out there that you wish that some people did not breed.
One of them was about a father and son who stopped their Jeep on a dirt road in a middle of a big field. All of a sudden the side mirror shattered. For a few seconds they had no idea what happened but then the Jeep got hit a couple of times by gunfire. Some idiots were way over by the tree line trying to shoot at a dear clear across the field, with the Jeep being in the middle. One can only imagine how much alcohol they have consumed.

I have heard enough stupid stories and seen enough "no hunting" signs with bullet holes in them that I want to be nowhere near any hunters.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top