JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
WTF is wrong with people?!?!?!?
YOU are born with an Innie or an Outie, simple as that! Unless you remove all, you are still one or t'other, regardless of what you claim! This is so stupid as to defy all rational reason:mad:
What gain is there to a third gender?
Do I get a tax break if I remove my gender specific parts?
Do I get cheaper health care if I am now sexless?
What the heck will these azzhats even look like, nether Male or Female?
Just imagine all the "new" genderless fashions about to hit the runways, and gourmet clothing stores to sell this Krap!

This doesn't surprise me. I do however don't care. I just think its sad people get too sensitive about asking hard questions about homosexuality and transgenders. In comparison to other issues, like gun control, how many times do gun owners get used as an example by shrinks or an example of questionable state of minds by the left? The fact is the left is blind to asking what is normal sexual behavior? I'm just saying...it seems obvious to me people who aggressively push these issues and activities tend to have more of an unstable... horrible to say but possibly abused mind.

I don't know... it's life...do what you want to do...if you feel like wearing a dress I'll still have a beer with you. You're just not watching my kid.

WA did this a year or two ago...

Mailperson
Salesperson
Eveything is legally a person and not a man or women up here anymore...

Whatever though - I still say mam and sir as I was taught growing up.

WTF is wrong with people?!?!?!?
YOU are born with an Innie or an Outie, simple as that! Unless you remove all, you are still one or t'other, regardless of what you claim! This is so stupid as to defy all rational reason:mad:
What gain is there to a third gender?
Do I get a tax break if I remove my gender specific parts?
Do I get cheaper health care if I am now sexless?
What the heck will these azzhats even look like, nether Male or Female?
Just imagine all the "new" genderless fashions about to hit the runways, and gourmet clothing stores to sell this Krap!

Under Obamacare you still have to have coverage for pregnancy. :rolleyes:

so are the laws going to be edited to provide justice for non-binary genders?
How do you prosecute someone for a sex crime if they have denounced their gender?

-----I did not rape "it" "it"said "it was not a member of a non sexual gender

Very interesting question actually, and one I'm sure that will be tested in the courts at some point.

I'm not going to let my bigotry towards out of stater's get in the way of progress.
I think it's cool that they did this.

Idk if this will upset Idahoans or Washingtonians, but it's all Oregon territory to me.

Edit: rescinding my rant about out of staters... not my feelings, just statements.

Last Edited:
Very interesting question actually, and one I'm sure that will be tested in the courts at some point.
Doesn't matter who rapes what, it's still rape. nobody gets charged with "raping of a man/woman", they get charged for rape.
So if an X gender person is arrested will they be transported to a men's or women's jail?
This is where things can get tricky, and conflicting. I suppose whichever they seem more fit to be committed?

In principle, people can identify whatever way they see fit and it really doesn't concern me, you could identify as Thomas the train so long as you're willing to live with consequences of doing so.

The issue arises when I'm legally required to play along with someone else's delusion. Then you end up with a situation like Canada's where it's actually becoming illegal (punishable by fines and/or imprisonment) to refer to someone by any gender other than what they identify. Furthermore, they're proposing legislation that would make a parent's refusal to "play along" grounds for the child being taken away by the state.

Canada's New Law Lets Government Take Children Away If Parents Don't Accept Their Gender Identity

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews