JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I would try and contacting one of the local WDFW biologist' and talk to them were a local is having problems w/them it my save you save you a of time.

Stacy
i have, they told me to try Pinellas in bend. He said they had a wild pig problems there a few years ago. But i haven't had the chance to try it out yet.

I just moved to hillsboro oregon a few months ago, from hawaii. Im currently looking for a place to turn my pig hunting dogs loose. Prefer private lands / land owner hunting areas. Or public land, isn't a problem either. I've been hunting for wild pigs in hawaii for 20yrs now, with dogs and knife only. Us hawaiians call it; (HAWAIIAN HOGGIN)

..... my dogs cant wait to be put on a hog scent. One of the best part of having good hunting dogs are you dont have to look OR track the pigs down. Just take my hounds to the pigs last track and they find and hold the pigs for you.

Im willing to drive or meet up with hunting partner to bag a hog! Dm me. And i can send you my number....
#findingOREGONhogs with dogs!!

View attachment 292569
Nice pig brah. I like hunt pig too. I been here for the last 5 years and cant find anyone to hunt with...no mana. Check me out if you like hunt whatevers...deer, elk, pig, of course or even bear. Im down. Or even if you like kanikapila. Aloha and welcome to oregon.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top