JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Josh Huff, former star receiver for the Oregon Ducks football team, and 1st round draft pick of the Philadelphia Eagles in 2014, has been released from the team for committing gun related crimes.

Huff, whose legal residence is in gun friendly Texas, had an unloaded pistol that is registered in Texas with him in the passenger area of his vehicle, when he was pulled over for speeding in the state of New Jersey. Police also found a magazine for the handgun, with 6 illegal in New Jersey Hollowpoint bullets in it.

Huff has complained to the press that numerous other NFL players own firearms, and that he never had any intent at all to use the gun in a criminal manner. He is upset at how strongly he is being vilified and condemned.

Here are some news reports about this:

McLane: Several Eagles, for protection and hunting, own guns

Philadelphia Eagles cut Josh Huff after arrest and gun charge

Very sad that he didnt pay enough attention to their insane gun laws over there. Sadly, states can inact draconian laws against "the people" under the guise of "public safety"

While I condem the ignorance, I also understand.. Some people are "gun" people but they may not be as into learning about the laws like most of us. They may assume whats legal in their home state is legal nationally.. Head in the sand or not.. It shows that states should not have drastic changes in the law from one to the next for this reason alone.

so this is where the National Felon League draws the line?

really
no doubt. the nfl is a joke when it comes to "regulations" shoot, greg hardy beat his girlfriend on a bed full of guns and still was playing in the nfl even after all those domestic violence commercials the nfl was so adamant about...players are accused of raping women left and right then suddenly charges are dropped? a couple athletes shot themselves in the leg at clubs while fumbling aound with their guns...yet they are still playing... i seriously am so sick and tired of the NBA and NFL as a business. i swear that the left uses both of them and their athletes to push an agenda upon its viewers...

one fine example: at the ESPY awards when a woman -who's son took a stray bullet and died- is up on stage preaching about gun control and how we'd be so much better off without guns... well what about the gangbanger who CHOSE to use a gun to kill someone... dont we have laws about murder? laws only effect law abiding. i dont understand why it is so hard for people to see this.sure, its a sad sad story but if it were me i would have honored my son and celebrate his life and thats it. not use him as a martyr to push an agenda. to me thats disgusting and disrespectful. she could have MAYBE mentioned the inner city gang problems and how we need a solution for that? maybe??

i have had close friends who were MURDERED by low lifes with guns. Their parents, nor i blame the gun. the gun did NOT choose to shoot my friends...the dirtbag criminals operating it did.

another example: lebron james talks about gun control and how something needs to be done... how hes voting for hillary because she'll continue what obama has done...but yet, do a youtube search and there he is at a gun range shooting machine guns... people take their rights for granted. maybe if they want gun control they should go live in another country where the government doesnt allow you to protect yourself leaving you helpless and at their mercy.

without the 2nd no others are possible in my opinion.

guns are NOT the problem. PEOPLE ARE THE PROBLEM.

sorry i didnt mean to rant.

Illegal to own hollowpoints....in New Jersey. WTF

Not for nothin, more than a few residents of PA stray into NJ and endup with Felony charges. Most get dropped --

Not for nothin, more than one traveler has been detoured to the Newark airport and silly them claimed their weapon. Then upon returning to fly out, declared their weapon as required by federal law. Only to be arrested for violating New York City / State law. This in New Jersey. Because, Newark is run by the Port of New York. Again most get dropped --

-- but you have lost your firearm and now have to declare your arrest on certain forms, like employment applications.

Anyways, it is illegal to POSSESS hollow points in NJ.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top