JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
As someone pointed out on another thread, in regard to an online petition (that will, unfortunately do absolutely nothing) there are many comments on that petition that state, effectively, the following:

Oregon cannot care for it's own homeless, particularly homeless vets. So what the hell are we doing bringing in even more people - people that don't speak our language, won't have jobs, will need housing, food, medical care, schooling.

I remember clearly during the SB941 debate in the house that the state of Oregon didn't have any extra money for the mental health care the anti-SB941 folks said we needed to really stop gun crime.
+11111111

Oregon, outside of the 2A issues, can't save its own poor, homeless, native indigenous populations of Oregon, and/or mentally unfit.

Many who need help NOW aren't always getting it. Veterans of the - not the military, and even those in the military - healthcare system here in Oregon know how difficult it is to stay in, easy to get out, hell to get in.

It's an uphill battle for OUR own people, and yet we're letting "REFUGEES" in. These are not legal immigrants.

This is ALSO slap in the face of lawful immigration. The refugees need to fight for their own country, or move to countries who speak their language (notwithstanding differences in dialect), culture (mid-east), and religion (they're not Jews/Christians/Pastafarians), and also have money: Saudi Arabia. If they wanted to be lawful immigrants, I would have no objections, but they are not lawful immigrants, they are refugees and there is a difference which we must acknowledge.

Oregonians, including our brothers and sisters (often of which is kin), should be seething by now, otherwise the silent majority will be silently led into strife unwillingly.:mad:

For the amount of money it takes to set them up here in the states, they could have housed thousands more overseas much closer to their homeland. Just a foolish act for appearance only. Like everything obummer does.

Syrian refugees....

When not being called racist and xenophobic is more important than keeping your state citizen safe from harm...

This is completely untrue and a horrible thing to advocate for.

This year alone the Oregon Food Bank facilitated over 20,000 meals to around 2k poverty level seniors in Tillamook county and the outlying areas.

To assert that the donated food goes "illegals and refugees who do not belong here" is untrue and a dangerous rumor to spread. There are several thousand families, if not more, in Oregon alone that benefit directly from the help the food bank provides.

Yet it's being asserted and repeated by people with an agenda. This country was founded by refugees and also by 'illegals', whose sons and daughters demanded the Bill of Rights and the Second Amendment. At the same time, there has also always been an element that viewed people as commodities and understood Divide and Conquer and the manipulation of fear for political gain.

It's funny to me how people like Inslee are quick to tell us to step back and take our breaths so we're not making decisions based on knee-jerk reactions and fear, yet he, Obama and many others are THE FIRST to turn fear into action when it serves their goals, especially with respect to gun-control measures.

Inslee is a hypocrite. Obama is a hypocrite. They LOVE fear and knee-jerk reactions when it serves their underhanded plans.

For that reason, I don't care to hear what he has to say on the matter. I'm tired of being lectured by self-righteous politicians that think they're above everyone else.

Maybe I'm way behind in knowledge, but just read this article about Syrian Christians supporting Assad: <broken link removed> . Did a quick google search on the subject and came up with a few stories explaining this. Seems they feel caught between "villains and monsters". Another comment is was that they are forced to choose between persecution and annihilation. People can do their own searches, but here's anther article: http://www.breitbart.com/national-s...-to-assad-regime-for-protection-from-jihadis/. Perhaps a religion test is in order after all.

Isn't that Lebanese?

Shawarma is common part of Syrian cuisine.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syrian_cuisine

I think we will get along. They also like to barbecue huge chucks of meat. I welcome our vertical barbecuing friends!
images (2).jpg

Besides fighting to always expand the Empire, Rome, no longer a republican form of government had fewer and fewer Roman citizens, spent t hems elves blind which meant more taxes and the need to conquer more tribes...suffered from a large number of immigrants pushed into the Empire by famine and conflict. While rich bureaucrats made themselves richer....sound familiar. The problem was, the Romans didn't even know their State was failing...
Both sides of the aisle can agree we have a problem with immigration. Now we are adding to that problem n a hurry to look like good guys. Get ready for more bad things happening here at home.
Embrace the Suck....and take care of you and yours security because those in charge have abrogated that responsibility with this latest moronic decision.

Brutus Out

Maybe instead of those billonaire sheiks buying endless amounts of luxury cars, mansions and building endless shopping malls and skyscrapers that serve very little purpose in their countries, they can use that money to house, clothe and feed their fellow Sunni Muslim brothers, instead of demanding that us kaffirs foot the bill???

In fact, the irony is many of these rich sheiks and Sunni governments are actually funding and supporting ISIS to rival their arch foes the Shia Muslims who both want to destroy each other. In the meantime, the Sunni nutjobs want to also make war with their other historic enemy, the Christian/Jewish/Polytheist crusaders, aka Infidels.

Has anyone read the ISIS magazine, Dabiq? Somebody is funding these rebels.. These guys have a lot of support from their fellow Sunni brothers and it is very hush hush. There is no way they can finance a revolution of this scale and have so much resources, manpower, organization, etc without some significant monetary support.

Who created ISIS? Your gas bill did. Since the Sunni sheiks and governments created and finance ISIS, why not let them house all the refugees too?

Last Edited:
This is completely untrue and a horrible thing to advocate for.

This year alone the Oregon Food Bank facilitated over 20,000 meals to around 2k poverty level seniors in Tillamook county and the outlying areas.

The state's food banks provide multiple services to families in need, battered women, children and other relief agencies.

They provided millions of meals this year to Oregon families in need...

They train and educate in food growing and sustainability. Between canned goods and donated fresh produce this year they brought in and distributed almost 50 million pounds of food state wide. To Oregon residents. To people who needed help.

To assert that the donated food goes "illegals and refugees who do not belong here" is untrue and a dangerous rumor to spread. There are several thousand families, if not more, in Oregon alone that benefit directly from the help the food bank provides.

That's fine if you can see that what you are doing is going to the people that deserve it. However on the other hand I have personal experiences that shows that those NOT IN NEED get in line when they ought to be working. It happens so I quit giving. I support those that need it directly. So if you offer it they will come.

The point is that ISIS can invest 25 cents to make a phone call, and we may cancel a sporting event - as happened in Hanover Germany - with a financial damage in the millions and moral damage to our resolve. That's the definition of terrorism. It's upon us whether we let it control our lives. Just because ISIS said it would infiltrate refugees it does not mean they actually will, nor does it mean, if they actually did, that these refugees would be put into the pool of considerations for the US, nor does it mean that we would automatically vet them for entry. As I said earlier, there are much faster ways to enter the US than to apply for resettlement.

We take calculated risks every day, and we have to, otherwise we imprison ourselves in "safety". With 2 years screening and processing of a select number of resettlement candidates, I am of the opinion we are as safe as we are when boarding a plane. Most of the time we are fine, sometimes we are not.

Finally, most of the refugees are fleeing from ISIS and the Regime. Now they have to worry being accused / suspected of being those very same people they are trying to flee from.

Can you imagine?
"
Finally, most of the refugees are fleeing from ISIS and the Regime. Now they have to worry being accused / suspected of being those very same people they are trying to flee from.

Can you imagine?"
The unfortunate part of your comments are that most of those that are fleeing are of military age. 18 to 25 year old male's. Look at the pictures of those trying to enter Europe. So why don't they stay and fight for their Countries? The reason is that Europe has generous welfare programs where you don't have to work to receive a check. Kind of like what's happening here in America. The ultimate goal of these people is to get to America and change America into what they are fleeing from. If you don't think that is happening, that is exactly what has happened in parts of Europe. A recent City in, I think Minnesota?, just elected an all Moo slum City Council. So what do you think is going to guide their decisions? Sharia law if they can get away with it. This is a pathetic situation.

Wait a minute, I want everyone to just stop for a minute though and think about all the poor women and children who need our help who risk their lives to come here.. Like these here:
pest_Keleti_railway_station._Refugee_crisis._Budapest,_Hungary,_Central_Europe,_3_September_2015.jpg

Wait, there is a woman or child in this crowd somewhere? o_O Oh, crap, just women and children, probably not worth the hassle of bringing.. I was watching a video of a lot of new arrivials who said they were so happy to find themselves some new EUropean wives.. One guy said, I WILL MARRY ONE, NO TWO WHITE WOMEN!!!!!

Compare the refugees in the picture above to the WWII Refugees and see if you find a difference:

Polish Refugees to USSR WWII
Transport+of+Polish+refugees+from+USSR+arrive+at+Persian+port+1941.jpg

Jewish Refugees from Austria WWII
Jewish-refugees.jpg

Vietnamese Refugees Vietnam War
208a.jpg

Does anyone notice the major difference of the refugees in the second group of pictures compared to the Syrian refugees in Europe? What is missing in the pictures of the Syrian refugees in Europe? It is called women and children. All 18-35 year old men, some with big guts and looking in good health and many in good shape. Hardly, the depiction of poor, starving refugees.

An interesting article about the European refugee crisis:
http://www.barenakedislam.com/2015/...-rape-white-women-when-they-take-over-europe/

Maybe, some will naively say refugees don't equal terrorism, however, you can argue all you want but statistics definitely prove that Middle Eastern refugees (at least) coincide greatly with increased number of rapes. In fact, Europe is now suffering from a rape epidemic which they never have never seen before and a good majority of the perpetrators of these rapes are Muslim immigrants, many who are or descended from refugees. Many of the victims are native born Europeans who are treated like 2nd class citizens in their own country , as these immigrants start to take over certain neighborhoods and cities.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads