JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think Governor Brown has made it clear she is going to do what ever she wants while she rides out her unexpected term. Whether or not the citizens of this State agree.
Perhaps you meant un-elected term. I rather think that her current position was an expected outcome of the suspicious lack of media coverage of the information known before the election that led to Kitz being ousted after it.

Wait a minute, I want everyone to just stop for a minute though and think about all the poor women and children who need our help who risk their lives to come here.. Like these here:
View attachment 264319

Wait, there is a woman or child in this crowd somewhere? o_O Oh, crap, just women and children, probably not worth the hassle of bringing.. I was watching a video of a lot of new arrivials who said they were so happy to find themselves some new EUropean wives.. One guy said, I WILL MARRY ONE, NO TWO WHITE WOMEN!!!!!

Women in red, children in green. "children" I used for they didn't quite look like they were over 15 (fighting age). Looks like only one guy brought his wives.
pest_Keleti_railway_station._Refugee_crisis._Budapest,_Hungary,_Central_Europe,_3_September_2015.jpg

That's fine if you can see that what you are doing is going to the people that deserve it. However on the other hand I have personal experiences that shows that those NOT IN NEED get in line when they ought to be working. It happens so I quit giving. I support those that need it directly. So if you offer it they will come.
But you ALWAYS get that with any charity. (Including some big salaries for Administrators of Non-profits.) You can't stop freeloading leaches 100%.

I understand direct giving. But neither you or I can leverage our dollars near as much as Food Bank. And its FOOD!

I like donating to Food Bank because it's local. What I give is leveraged for my community, my neighbors.

My funds are limited these days so I pretty much stick with Food Bank and Foundation for Thymic Cancer Research & ITMIG (selfish-hoping they'll find a cure for me), and the occasional disaster relief.

And as a taxpayer, I'm just not keen on giving jillions to those who claim refugee trying to shortcut the Legal immigration process.

Women in red, children in green. "children" I used for they didn't quite look like they were over 15 (fighting age). Looks like only one guy brought his wives.
View attachment 264449

Dyjital, the few women you see in the crowd may not even be refugees, but either women already living there as immigrants or some Germans supporting them. You can also see some white German people in the background. I'm not seeing any young children (kids under 13).

As I said, if you compare the refugees pictures I posted from WWII, Vietnam to these healthy looking muscle bound or some on the chubby side, majority 20-40 year old group of males, you will see that it does not fit the profile of any refugee groups ever seen before in our history.

There has also been reports that Syrian women in the refugee camps in Germany are being sold as prostitutes and forced to have sex with multiple men. There has been multiple accounts of rape, prostitution and sexual abuse of female refugees in their own refugee camps. Of course, the liberal media and governments, with their love and infatuation of the greatness of the poor, starving Syrian refugees, will overlook the fact that these humble, loving refugees are raping and pimping their own women in the camps.

What kind of humane people will rape their own women who just escaped the pains of war and terror in their homeland? Aren't real men suppose to protect their women and keep them safe, not abuse them? Obviously, most of these cowards, didn't even bother bringing their wives (who are easily replaceable) with them. What a noble group of people we have here. If these guys were on the Titanic, guess who would be on the life boats and who would be sinking into the ocean?

Basically, in Syria, one group of terrorists helped push out another group of terrorists. In fact, there is no real telling of who is on what side in Syria, as the factions are all mixed up. The Sunnis, Shias, Alawites, etc all want to kill each other's children and families. They are all extremists from all sides. Bashar al-Assad, for example, was dumping poison gas on the homes of men, women and children just last year of the very same people who now have become ISIS terrorists and are going and massacring the men, women and children of Alawites, Shias and other Sunnis in the country.

The one thing all these terrorists have in common and can agree on is their hatred of the "Great Satan" aka USA and all its crusader infidels who they believe must be destroyed.

Last Edited:
and this group of refugees isnt radical either:rolleyes:
they are so determined to cross borders freely they will mutilate themselves to get their own way!
big majority of these refugees are military age men on a hunger strike....hmmm

http://www.breitbart.com/london/201...border/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social
View attachment 265388
View attachment 265389

Well, to be fair, they do say they're not terrorists. We should take their word for it, right? Even though their own holy book says it's just fine to lie to further their beliefs:

GettyImages-498669704-1024x682.jpg

It doesn't matter whether officials or the populace want them here or not.

Once a refugee is accepted at the federal level, they can go anywhere the federal gov. wants to put them and there is nothing any state official or the populace can do about that.

This makes this issue academic at best and more or less moot.

So are you saying that if Trump get in he can send them all back home with the illegals? Thanks for sharing I did not know that. That alone could sway my vote?

So are you saying that if Trump get in he can send them all back home with the illegals? Thanks for sharing I did not know that. That alone could sway my vote?
If you think that Trump will do one thing that he said he will do and that he isn't just saying this to be elected, then you deserve to see him in power.

Unfortunately, those of us who see most politicians for what they are (especially Trump) - egotistical power hungry liars who do anything and say anything to get into office - don't deserve the "leaders" we get saddled with because most people want to believe the lies they are told.

So please don't for Trump.

480378.jpg

Vote for the party of Liberty and Freedom. The party that supports all rights, including gun rights, from the beginning.

LP%20wallpaper%203.jpg

Last Edited:
Just further proof that it matters who you vote for. Yes, I realize she was not voted in, but the foundation was layed when the jack-wagon she replaced was elected. I'm hopeful those who continue to vote these progressive dimwits into office, for other qualities that I'm at a total loss what those might be, start realizing the stink goes all the way to the core.

Isn't there already a large Muslim population in Lebanon, Oregon? ;)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top