JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
They were really excited about the fantastic turn out to their meeting! It was tempting to post, "half of us are pro 2A and just here peeking under your tent flaps". 🤣
You definitely should have! Maybe ask about what should be done about all of the defensive uses of firearms that occur each day. How's a poor girl to defend herself from those AntiFah ninnies?

Honest question:
Has anyone tried to attend services at Augustana? I imagine they have metal detectors so no self-defense carry, but has anyone been in the den of the Devil to hear them speak and just make a point of presence without intimidation or threats?

Honest question:
Has anyone tried to attend services at Augustana? I imagine they have metal detectors so no self-defense carry, but has anyone been in the den of the Devil to hear them speak and just make a point of presence without intimidation or threats?
First question:
Before considering that... Are their vaccinations available?

Honestly: I haven't.

I'm considering it. Not to stand out, just to observe.

I'll bathe in purel after.
It's not a bad idea to understand their perspectives and goals... if you can stomach it.

On another note, they were talking about making that zoom meeting they had a monthly occurance on the same day and time each month. This last one didn't really provide much actionable info. Mostly them trying to reorganize and gear back up for more action... the new newsletter, etc.... but the OPB thing might be interesting if someone from our side was able to make contact with OPB about making their blurb a co-opinion piece(?)

I'm considering it. Not to stand out, just to observe.

I'll bathe in purel after.
Waste of time. I tried engaging them on Facebook. An older lady with LEVO told me "One of our church members was in the 101 Airborne and he told us that the AR-15 is weapon of war which no civilian should have. End of story."

They will always find some study or news article to support their bias.

Waste of time. I tried engaging them on Facebook. An older lady with LEVO told me "One of our church members was in the 101 Airborne and he told us that the AR-15 is weapon of war which no civilian should have. End of story."

They will always find some study or news article to support their bias.
Anyone want to help me with a study proving that you can save lives by punching yourself in the gonads every time you think about drafting unconstitutional ballot measures?

I'll have a table at the Hillsboro gun show this weekend. Purpose is to educate people on current and upcoming bills in the legislature and methods of fighting them, providing known status of current litigation, and soliciting donations to OFF and other groups involved in the lawsuits.

If you can help out at the table, please send me a PM.

Maybe so but after reading the summary of the meeting it appears they are organized with more of a 'social' intent rather than 'movement' or political inspiration. Kind of like they want to be a part of something popular and want to hear themselves talk - and be heard.
There are ways of being heard that can be to your advantage. Marches and rallies are one way, but I believe thay are more of an introduction to and reinforcement of concepts and action steps to the base. Depending on the size of the rally, there may not be much direct influence outside of your group, but if run properly, can be a good way of disseminating information to the members. The real voice comes into play when you are recognized by people that have control over the legislation. That is the voice that we want, and is the voice they were talking about in the meeting. For example, LEVO is pressing the legislators to enact ALL portions of measure 114. They are doing this with email, postcard, letter, and phone call campaigns. When legislator received thousands of emails or letters asking for a certain thing, they pay attention and that is where the strength lies.

Is it going to always go in our favor, of course not, but not doing anything except being an internet keyboard commando accomplishes nothing. That's where thay have the advantage and will continue to do so unless all of those on our side take some action. I've posted the contact information for the house and senate judiciary committee members several places. It's on the OLIS website as well. Encouraging others to participate is where, I believe, we can gain some leverage, but we need toa ctually do it.

This is what happens when you challenge the narrative held by old liberals.

What a buncha old phuq'n idiot sheeple. I may be old like them, but I know my Constitutional rights better than these old farts evidently do. If I ever forget my rights, then shoot me dead before the goobermunt takes them away. And if they do take them away, then shoot me dead anyway, cuz that's a tyranny under which I do not want to live...

What a buncha old phuq'n idiot sheeple. I may be old like them, but I know my Constitutional rights better than these old farts evidently do. If I ever forget my rights, then shoot me dead before the goobermunt takes them away. And if they do take them away, then shoot me dead anyway, cuz that's a tyranny under which I do not want to live...
Bozeman's downfall is that it's a college town so it attract a certain flavor of society. I never in my youth (Mom's side of the family lived in Bozeman since the Oregon Trail days) thought it would become what it has. My last trip through was about ten years ago and it could have just as well been Mars. Montana it is not.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads