JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Zoom meeting. No need to comment, just listen to what they have to say.

Screenshot 2023-01-17 072626.jpg

LEVO zoon meeting completed.

Key takeaways: Contact legislators to tell them to implement ALL of 114.
We have more power than the 2A people. Keep the message as "It's about children and youth"
They are getting committees together and developing spreadsheets and datsbases with legislators contact info.
Will be setting up group visits to legislators.
Developing consistent talking points for letters to legislators.
Petition AG and others to let 114 be implemented while the lawsuits continue.
Looking for volunteers and money for staff.
One woman says how heartbroken she is with every gun death. Wants to stand at every place where someone is shot with a big sign saying "Implement 114"
They are saying that they have inspired other states like Illinois and Washington. They are moving forward with more restrictions but they didn't go into specifics.
At one time, there were 75 people. Number came down as the meeting went on.
They are organizing letter writing campaigns and looking for volunteers.

This is the first time I've seen so many people with pronouns next to their names she/her, he/him, he/she. WTF is up with that? The waving with your hands for applause is absolutely ridiculous.

They seem to be more organized than we are.

Anyone else, feel free to contribute.

ETA: they did bring up that the classroom portion of the course is available online and is free.

Last Edited:
LEVO zoon meeting completed.

Key takeaways: Contact legislators to tell them to implement ALL of 114.
We have more power than the 2A people. Keep the message as "It's about children and youth"
They are getting committees together and developing spreadsheets and datsbases with legislators contact info.
Will be setting up group visits to legislators.
Developing consistent talking points for letters to legislators.
Petition AG and others to let 114 be implemented while the lawsuits continue.
Looking for volunteers and money for staff.
One woman says how heartbroken she is with every gun death. Wants to stand at every place where someone is shot with a big sign saying "Implement 114"
They are saying that they have inspired other states like Illinois and Washington. They are moving forward with more restrictions but they didn't go into specifics.
At one time, there were 75 people. Number came down as the meeting went on.
They are organizing letter writing campaigns and looking for volunteers.

This is the first time I've seen so many people with pronouns next to their names she/her, he/him, he/she. WTF is up with that? The waving with your hands for applause is absolutely ridiculous.

They seem to be more organized than we are.

Anyone else, feel free to contribute.

ETA: they did bring up that the classroom portion of the course is available online and is free.
You forgot that they are hoping the supreme court will intervene and 'teach The Honorable Judge Raschio a lesson on how to follow the law'.

(I added the "the honorable judge" part. He's earned it.) ✌️

It was obvious she had difficulty forming her words that did't come out as somthing like "slap or spank him".

You forgot that they are hoping the supreme court will intervene and 'teach The Honorable Judge Raschio a lesson on how to follow the law'.

(I added the "the honorable judge" part. He's earned it.) ✌️

It was obvious she had difficulty forming her words that did't come out as somthing like "slap or spank him".
LOL. yes, I noticed that. She's the one that did the initial intervies with OPB and acted as the legal analyist. That reminds me, someone did mention that they will have a ten minute OPB interview coming up soon that says how great they were to enact legislation having a national effect.

LOL. yes, I noticed that. She's the one that did the initial intervies with OPB and acted as the legal analyist. That reminds me, someone did mention that they will have a ten minute OPB interview coming up soon that says how great they were to enact legislation having a national effect.
Yea they did....

I just remembered too the "rev" douche was soliciting names/candidates of 18-24yr olds for their youth leadership training for spokspersons for the their cause.

I dropped into the meeting and got the impression that most are the type that would complain to your local HOA about loud music, or reving your engine. Knutson also seemed very excited at the idea that LEVO and M114 could be a " blueprint for the nation, Oregon would serve as a great test".

One gentlemen even falsely quoted Karl Marx, and seemed excited at the idea of WA state new gun legislation that mirrored M114 in Oregon. Suggested that LEVO hit us with the " Assault weapons bill, while were distracted". Knutson said that was a good idea and applauded the gentlemen. But said now isn't the time..

Odd bunch...

They were really excited about the fantastic turn out to their meeting! It was tempting to post, "half of us are pro 2A and just here peeking under your tent flaps". 🤣

Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads