JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Those people are beyond clueless. Not one thing they've pushed actually addresses crime. How about locking up and punishing actual criminals? How about throwing the book at convicted felons caught with guns? How about putting police back on the streets to target criminals, drug dealers, gangs? How about taking a look at the demographics of who's getting killed by whom?

LEVO say they have the right to live free from fear, of legal gun owners? It's not legal gun owners ruining Portland. If LEVO put their energy and commie money behind eliminating homeless, jailing criminals and cleaning up the streets as the clergy, and nonprofit should, their tears would be believable.

Those people are beyond clueless. Not one thing they've pushed actually addresses crime. How about locking up and punishing actual criminals? How about throwing the book at convicted felons caught with guns? How about putting police back on the streets to target criminals, drug dealers, gangs? How about taking a look at the demographics of who's getting killed by whom?
They aren't clueless; they know exactly what they are doing. They are making the process of buying and owning a gun as difficult and as arduous as humanly possible in the hopes that gun owners just give up.

Make no mistake: they aren't clueless or stupid. They know what they are doing. And they don't care about your opinions or viewpoints, or statistics, or Constitutional lectures about it.

They are snobs. They are going to do what they want, and they are going to win. None of us matter in that equation. They have the votes, the money, and the support. We don't. End of story.

You think court rulings are going to stop these tyrants? Tell me: how's that working out in California, New York, New Jersey, and Illinois? And Colorado. And Washington. And how is that working out to repeal the gun control we have in Oregon that was signed into law the past few years?

Our only option is to move to a gun-friendly state. I figured it out, which is why I'm planning accordingly. 2 years at most, then I'm out of this Liberal dump.

They aren't clueless; they know exactly what they are doing. They are making the process of buying and owning a gun as difficult and as arduous as humanly possible in the hopes that gun owners just give up.

Make no mistake: they aren't clueless or stupid. They know what they are doing. And they don't care about your opinions or viewpoints, or statistics, or Constitutional lectures about it.

They are snobs. They are going to do what they want, and they are going to win. None of us matter in that equation. They have the votes, the money, and the support. We don't. End of story.

You think court rulings are going to stop these tyrants? Tell me: how's that working out in California, New York, New Jersey, and Illinois? And Colorado. And Washington. And how is that working out to repeal the gun control we have in Oregon that was signed into law the past few years?

Our only option is to move to a gun-friendly state. I figured it out, which is why I'm planning accordingly. 2 years at most, then I'm out of this Liberal dump.
Considering they're national groups, they will eventually come to all the states. Maybe you can try Mexico or Canada. Good luck, thanks for your help.

PiratePast40 is correct, you can move once or twice but it's not going to stop. You will only give more ground more votes etc. Corruption will always spread. Freedom will always be challenged. It's the sad part about having responsibility, it can be misunderstood, or misused by others and pretty soon they try to take it away from everyone.

100%. Couldn't have said it better myself.

They aren't clueless; they know exactly what they are doing.
Exactly. As I have said many times gun control is a conception for 'them'.

They have nothing to loose while we stand to lose a lot.

The derive a psychotic pleasure watching us chase around like rats leaving a sinking ship while throwing out masses of bills, new ideas and laws.

Last Edited:
Don't know why you're flipping me off. We have multiple members here that repeat the defeatist line that it's no use fighting, and the best bet is to cut and run as soon as you can. Very few actually get involved. Not singling you out in that regard, there are many here that don't lift a finger to send emails, call representatives, get organized and join groups, or do anything else except complain. Instead they keep explaining and defining the problem but do nothing to help. That is why groups like LEVO are winning. Their members actually do something besides complain. I've already posted the email addresses for all the Oregon congresspersons. I also have the lists in spreadsheet and database formats if anyone would like to use to send emails.

The point is that constant complaining does absolutely nothing. DO SOMETHING POSITIVE!

Last edited by a moderator:
The point LEVO is and will always miss is that it's not "gun culture" but "gang, violence and crime culture" that has been and will continue to increase until Portland can restore law and order.

I prefer to think of those as the struggles of an elephant dying. Still dangerous, and leaves a big corpse that will stink for years (Do Not Dynamite the Whale on the Beach!), but no future.

The preacher and his pals ignore the obvious fact that it is not a gun violence problem as much as a repeat violent offender problem. No doubt they supported the same policies that make jails into bed and breakfast accommodations

Status

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top