JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It would probably be best to just get your CHL rather than a Upin. Then you can actually bring your protection around with you and get instant approval.
I've had my CPL for 17 years, and this was my first Delay. It got accepted in like 10 days probably would have been sooner but there was a holiday thrown in the mix. My ex father in law just got a delay the other day. His first time also. It's just how it's going to be for now on, at least that's how I'm looking at it. Way she goes!

I've had my CPL for 17 years, and this was my first Delay. It got accepted in like 10 days probably would have been sooner but there was a holiday thrown in the mix. My ex father in law just got a delay the other day. His first time also. It's just how it's going to be for now on, at least that's how I'm looking at it. Way she goes!

It could be, possibly be, might be the whole internet handle (Switchblade666) that raises the flag!
:s0140: JK

I thought it was a nice Christian handle, or at least that's what the voices at the Slayer concert told me... Hmmm....:s0087::s0047:
Hey, I found you a new avatar.
51HV-Y7VCuL._SX355_.jpg
What do you think? :D

When I went to purchase my handgun, I got a delay and was told it could take up until April 26 (this was a week and a half ago). Slightly bummed, I went home.

The next day, I decide I want to get the upgraded version of the handgun I originally had put a deposit on. I got in to the store, they cancel the NCIS background check and do another with the serial number of the new, upgraded firearm. I was approved on the spot.

It's weird how it works sometimes. My only complaint is the lack of costumer service from the Oregon Police in regards to this. Countless cases of them simply forwarding calls and never responding in regards to weapon purchase delays.

More info HERE if you're interested on the BS we put up with.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top