JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Tigard pawn uses that to scam you out of money and have done so for years. They say we can't let any leave without a lock and have locks ready to sell to you. Also they charge you $2 to make a photocopy of your drivers license (it may be even higher now I don't know).
They are just following the law.

Tigard pawn uses that to scam you out of money and have done so for years. They say we can't let any leave without a lock and have locks ready to sell to you. Also they charge you $2 to make a photocopy of your drivers license (it may be even higher now I don't know).
That's not true. I have done 3+ Transfers there in the past few months and never had to provide or use a lock. Was never even asked about it.

It's still 2 dollars for the copy or you can provide your own copy.

That's not true. I have done 3+ Transfers there in the past few months and never had to provide or use a lock. Was never even asked about it.

It's still 2 dollars for the copy or you can provide your own copy.
It was true last time I was there but it's been a while. I hope they changed their policy now. Left a bad taste in my mouth for that place.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top