JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Probably because the same people helped Joe win. :mad:
Perhaps, some. There were outspoken members HERE that swore off Beuhler after his response to a couple of questions asked by Lars Larson in his debate between the candidates. It's very possible it was the FAR Right that gave us,what we're stuck with now.

Now we need for the repubs to get behind a SINGLE candidate for governor in 22. NOT havi g 6-7 up there fighting it out. Unfortunately the right seem to LIKE shooting themselves it their feet though. At least that's the way it looks to THIS MODERATE.

does this exclude the ill famed & much taunted S&W 'Hilary hole'?
I've heard the term but I wasn't familiar with it until I looked it up. Are these currently made???

Also, I do own some Taurus with the stupid key that I had totally forgotten about since I never use it.

Will those be the only legal handguns we can own?

Perhaps, some. There were outspoken members HERE that swore off Beuhler after his response to a couple of questions asked by Lars Larson in his debate between the candidates. It's very possible it was the FAR Right that gave us,what we're stuck with now.

Now we need for the repubs to get behind a SINGLE candidate for governor in 22. NOT havi g 6-7 up there fighting it out. Unfortunately the right seem to LIKE shooting themselves it their feet though. At least that's the way it looks to THIS MODERATE.
YEP! Every couple years this is what happens. The multiple people is great during primary's. Let as many as want take a shot. 99% of the time when it comes time to vote there is 2 choices. As in 2 who can win. This is where those who should know better become like herding cats. The start fighting. Many puff up their chest and proudly say they are too good to vote for the best of the 2. So they throw away their vote and try to convince as many as they can to do the same. So of course the worst one wins. Then the people who helped the disaster win get over the top mad when you point out to them they got what they voted for. I'm really not sure we still have a chance any more. I will go down swinging but, more and more I fear I may live to see the end of freedom as we know it today. :s0092:

YEP! Every couple years this is what happens. The multiple people is great during primary's. Let as many as want take a shot. 99% of the time when it comes time to vote there is 2 choices. As in 2 who can win. This is where those who should know better become like herding cats. The start fighting. Many puff up their chest and proudly say they are too good to vote for the best of the 2. So they throw away their vote and try to convince as many as they can to do the same. So of course the worst one wins. Then the people who helped the disaster win get over the top mad when you point out to them they got what they voted for. I'm really not sure we still have a chance any more. I will go down swinging but, more and more I fear I may live to see the end of freedom as we know it today. :s0092:
Like any traumatic injury, the pain is delayed until the initial numbness wears off. Much of our freedom has already been lost and the road has been paved for the remainder.

No jury is going to convict someone for letting their minor child defend themselves. These people need drawn and quartered in public for their crimes against the constitution.

just another "tool of law enforcement" - AKA, a law for selective enforcement to be used when no actual proof of an actual crime exists.
True. But the majority of people that get jacked up on trumped up charges deserve it. If some hill billy has his guns laying around and his kids take one of them to school...hill billy needs to get his prostate examed every day in jail.

Move. Out. Of. Oregon.

I'll be gone by the end of October. Moving to Tennessee.

Constitutional Carry. No paperwork or permission needed to buy/sell guns between private parties. Easier land use planning laws. The list goes on.

The libs in Oregon are prescribing death by a thousand cuts. I don't know how anyone can tolerate it.

I'll miss Oregon but I'll love my new freedom.

Cheers
Moving because of the gun laws or other reasons?

If this was really about safety then it would have been about promoting safety by the following:
  • Educational safety campaigns including within schools
  • Free trigger locks by request or at police stations
  • Tax incentives for the purchase of lockable storage and safes.
  • Mental health programs to help treat those who may want to harm themselves and others
  • Perhaps consider punishment for criminals instead of catch and release policies
Instead it's about advancing the anti gun agenda by treating otherwise law abiding citizens as criminals while they refuse to treat criminals like criminals.
The kind of stuff I expect to see when I hear "common sense gun laws".... but You never do☹️

True. But the majority of people that get jacked up on trumped up charges deserve it. If some hill billy has his guns laying around and his kids take one of them to school...hill billy needs to get his prostate examed every day in jail.
"hill billy" as you put it is NOT the problem. Just where did you get that stereotype from anyway? I come from rural stock and rural folks use guns as tools. They respect them and their kids do as well.

Most of our shootings are URBAN and most are done by criminals primarily gang members. People that don't respect life. Rural people deal with death on a regular basis, either by killing predators or by harvesting livestock. They understand death and to them life is not cheap.

agreed - "bubba" is NOT the problem. i don't think there even IS a problem, but if there is, it aint bubba. it's steve-from-accounting's picked-on 15 year old video-game addicted goth son.

agreed - "bubba" is NOT the problem. i don't think there even IS a problem, but if there is, it aint bubba. it's steve-from-accounting's picked-on 15 year old video-game addicted goth son.
Exactly. Steve's most important job is to guide his children to adulthood. I'm grateful that both my parent's understood that and that we didn't have electronic distractions to keep us so busy that parents missed signs that kids were having issues.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top