JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just remembered I have a good carry knife my Wife gave me.
Since I started this post I think I'm free to let it wonder off topic. Anyway
She gave me a small Buck knife with a locking blade, because, I was out shooting and wanted to get a bullet out of a piece of wood. Digging the slug out and I pried wrong and the knife folded on my finger. A very sharp knife. My daughter thinks I'm anal about keeping knives sharp. So, looking at the mess I have in my hand I did what any husband would do, hide it. I stopped at my landlords house and asked his wife to help clean up my hand and make it look respectable. Before I got home she called my Wife and said I should see a doctor. Yep, one look at my buggered up hand when I got home and she said, "doctor"
5 stitches later I'm off and running ready to something else.

Yup. Folding knives aren't good prying tools. Learned that one years ago when my dad gave me his "old" knife. (he kept 'em sharp, too) Man, that's one knife I wish I still had. That was 40+ years ago and I have no idea where it went.
Fast forward to present time. I work with tools every day. To me knives and guns are just tools, too. I don't buy cheap tools cuz I hate poor quality stuff. Consequently, I go nutz when I even think I've lost one.
To the OP, sorry you lost your good tool. Hope you're able to find it.

Yup, I feel what yer puttin down. Stuff happens. Finding another like he had is good, considering. A choice we all have to make at some point in our doins.

When I was not quite so wise in my earlier years, I had things that meant a lot to me, that meant a lot to my, so-called, friends, that those things left with them at the end of the visit. That subjects steering off course.

I've got a terrible habit of "losing" knives. That is to say, when I run into a good friend or family member who doesn't have one, I refuse to let them go home without mine. I'm really hoping that I get them all taken care of soon, that way I can stop buying multi-packs of the crkt m16's that I like so much.

Another what. Duplicate? can not even find a picture.
Pulled a CRKC M-16 off the wall to get me by, but it seems a little "delicate"
I read somewhere that knives were meant to be used and lost. Does not seem right but it works out that way.
Sounds about right for me. I'm sure there are more than a few guys out there that were happy to find my leavings. Hardly ever lose the cheapo knives

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top