JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Must be a tough game if you need to carry a shiv.
Fantasy Film Basketball Card Snake Plissken.jpg

@TTSX this is how each sheath rides along my waistband in gym shorts/silkies.

Due to all the Covid BS I ended up building a gym in my garage. So I always have a gun/knife within reach. But when I go on runs or out in attire that doesn't allow me to carry a gun this is my go to.

IMG_3132.jpeg IMG_3133.jpeg

All depends on the scenario and elements revolving around the altercation. If it's up to me I'm running away.
I'll walk away before I have to do anything, let alone stab someone. Stabbing is one of those SD situations where it better be full hands-on combat first. IDK, I don't go to my gym or the beach or any other activity with the thought of it being a spec-op. I just live my life and carry my Glock where applicable. I don't spend much time thinking about it.

View attachment 1474169

I hope somebody stabs this @$$hole.
She defended herself and he ran off. Unarmed, alone and at a significant size disadvantage. I don't think a knife would have helped her much if she was even successful at deploying it under those conditions. Then you gotta actually do the stabbin' which is a whole other thing.

Yeah, stuff happens for sure. And being prepared is good. No argument there.

I'll walk away before I have to do anything, let alone stab someone. Stabbing is one of those SD situations where it better be full hands-on combat first. IDK, I don't go to my gym or the beach or any other activity with the thought of it being a spec-op. I just live my life and carry my Glock where applicable. I don't spend much time thinking about it.
I prefer to be prepared but will walk away the first chance I get.

She defended herself and he ran off. Unarmed, alone and at a significant size disadvantage. I don't think a knife would have helped her much if she was even successful at deploying it under those conditions. Then you gotta actually do the stabbin' which is a whole other thing.
I think she did amazingly well.

I honestly just hope someone, somewhere, stabs -shoots-runs over that piece of human garbage.

She would be a good example of needing an option. Being it was like 2am and she was alone. I work out during the day with lots of other people. I also don't look like an easy mark so I just don't worry about it.

Must be a tough game if you need to carry a shiv.
The same crazies outside the gym can also come inside. It's all about having options. And you never know when you're gonna need to spread butter on toast. Mmmmm... Gym toast.

Stabbing someone at my gym would be a tough sell to a judge.
Tougher than crushing skulls with a 45 plate, though? Maybe depends on the judge.

In either case, I like options. My first choice is of course, getting the heck out of there.

I frequent Planet Fitness at least weekly, but I don't carry a knife. Well, technically they share a parking lot with Sharkey's Pub in Springfield, and I've never actually set foot in PF. I'm usually carrying a Shield or maybe a P238 in Sharkey's. Great Malibu chicken sandwiches by the way.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top