JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Blitz, there is NO credible excuse for denying the holocaust happened except bigotry. Every credible researcher has found more than ample evidence to support the facts.

Notice I keep saying CREDIBLE. You can come up with all kinds of flakes and nuts who say it didn't happen, but in the end, the rest of us know what happened, where it happened, when it happened...and the evidence and witnesses (both Jew and non-Jew) to top it off....

Of course, you won't let the truth get in the way of your believing your lies and bigotry, but hey, what do the rest of us know, compared to you and the enlightened ones.

Blitz, there is NO credible excuse for denying the holocaust happened except bigotry. Every credible researcher has found more than ample evidence to support the facts.

Notice I keep saying CREDIBLE. You can come up with all kinds of flakes and nuts who say it didn't happen, but in the end, the rest of us know what happened, where it happened, when it happened...and the evidence and witnesses (both Jew and non-Jew) to top it off....

Of course, you won't let the truth get in the way of your believing your lies and bigotry, but hey, what do the rest of us know, compared to you and the enlightened ones.
Putting someone on your "ignore list" works wonders!

McDonald hospitalized in Chicago; Republicans threaten new F&F subpoena

Otis McDonald, one of several headliners scheduled to appear at this weekend’s 27th annual Gun Rights Policy Conference (GRPC) in Orlando, Fla., has suffered a serious head injury and is in intensive care at a Chicago-area hospital, Gun Rights Examiner has learned.

<broken link removed>

What additional information do they think they'll get from O'Reilly that will affect the outcome of the released report, and what is the likely impact to Holder?

What additional information do they think they'll get from O'Reilly that will affect the outcome of the released report, and what is the likely impact to Holder?
W.H.: Ex-staffer can't be questioned on Fast and Furious - CBS News Investigates - CBS News

Further establishment of the communications between the White House National Security staff, ATF and the upper crust of the DOJ, during the critical trafficking period.

Republicans threaten to subpoena WH official - CBS News
In a letter sent to O'Reilly's attorney Thursday, Issa and Grassley state that O'Reilly's "sudden transfer" to Iraq took him out of pocket in their investigation, and placed him in a position that had already been given to somebody else, raising "serious questions about O'Reilly's assignment in Baghdad (and) the motivation for his transfer there."

In-depth: Uncovering Operation Fast and Furious

White House officials have said there is no evidence O'Reilly was told about the controversial details of Fast and Furious: namely, that ATF officials were allowing thousands of weapons to fall into the hands of Mexican drug cartels.

"Given that O'Reilly was the link connecting the White House to the scandal, and that the President subsequently asserted executive privilege over the documents pertaining to Fast and Furious, it is imperative that the American people get to the bottom of O'Reilly's involvement with Fast and Furious," says the letter to O'Reilly's attorney.

It goes on to say that if O'Reilly does not agree to an interview within 30 days, congressional Republicans will have no choice but to "use compulsory process" or subpoena power to require his testimony.

Thx for the links. I guess the question for me next is whether or not the effort spent chasing this down - now, at this point during the political process - is something that's a priority for the GOP representatives in the House and Senate. What is the likelihood that O'Reilly will not whitewash his comments or stonewall a committee questioning session to the point where it becomes just more noise in a noisy season. That's not to excuse the ATF which remains - in my mind - an organization deeming the same non-respect that ICE gets - but I wonder if more effort should be put in place now to put more restrictions and oversight onto that organization over what came out in the report. Strike while the iron is lukewarm, so to speak.

As Gun Rights Conference warms, Fast & Furious heats up anew

In Orlando Saturday, talk about Operation Fast and Furious is once again heating up with Friday’s revelation that Capitol Hill investigators are looking at a subpoena for someone who declined to talk earlier, and a key whistleblower is demanding the retraction of a June 27 article published by Fortune Magazine.

<broken link removed>

I don't know if having the attorney representing Zimmerman is going to be compelling. Zimmerman's case isn't over yet, and if he gets convicted (like it feels like he will) then I'm not sure you're sending a message that's potent.

I don't know if having the attorney representing Zimmerman is going to be compelling. Zimmerman's case isn't over yet, and if he gets convicted (like it feels like he will) then I'm not sure you're sending a message that's potent.
I believe his perspective on what Zimmerman has faced in terms of the police and prosecution, and the national press will be enlightening.
We love to discuss what we believe in terms of "bearing arms" and "stand your ground," but as this case has shown, all that can be stood on end when the hand-wringing, left wing press gets involved, and public opinion gets thrown in the mix.

Especially when that hand-wringing press starts their "creative editing" to shape and slant said public opinion.

I for one believe he is uniquely qualified to shed light on these issues for those who are willing to learn from others' experience.

Back on topic. I wish I understood Spanish better, I'd watch this Univision special.
http://dailycaller.com/2012/09/29/f...s-as-univision-reportedly-finds-more-victims/
From page 2 of the article:
The DOJ's internal inspector general recently released a report concluding that Holder was not cleared by his currently ongoing investigation, despite a swath of media coverage saying that Holder was "exonerated" by it. Though he did conclude that he couldn't find evidence or proof Holder knew about Fast and Furious, DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz testified before Congress that almost everyone in Holder's inner circle at DOJ did know, and that he and his team think it's odd at best that Holder didn't.

"We found, as we outlined in the report, we struggle to understand how an operation of this size, of this importance, that impacted another country like it did, could not have been briefed up to the attorney general of the United States," Horowitz said during a House oversight committee hearing. "It should have been, in our view. It was that kind of a case.
(Emphasis mine)

The fact that significant evidence is being sequestered behind obama's executive privilege should enrage ALL Americans and Mexicans.
On BOTH sides of the border.
Especially considering the mainstream media's complicity in the coverup, and the fact that there's an election looming.

Go Univision. I'd been wondering where all those serious journalists went. They interviewed Pres Obama a couple weeks back and they actually asked him probing questions, you could tell he was surprised.

I believe his perspective on what Zimmerman has faced in terms of the police and prosecution, and the national press will be enlightening.
We love to discuss what we believe in terms of "bearing arms" and "stand your ground," but as this case has shown, all that can be stood on end when the hand-wringing, left wing press gets involved, and public opinion gets thrown in the mix.

Especially when that hand-wringing press starts their "creative editing" to shape and slant said public opinion.

I for one believe he is uniquely qualified to shed light on these issues for those who are willing to learn from others' experience.

It would be more beneficial from a lessons-learned perspective if that particular trial was over. What went right/what went wrong and what prospectives in that type of position should plan for or at least consider in terms of legal fallout.

But back on topic, as offensive as F&F is, it feels like a lot more effort than payoff. I'd like to see the ATF eviscerated and Holder held accountable, but like Reno back in her day I just don't see this amounting to anything that's going to drive significant change.

I dont understand how everyone gets so worked up over the holocaust? come on America did the same to the Native americans we put them in concentra...err reservations and gave them diseases to kill them off, the Soviets murdered twice as many as the Nazi's, We massacred villages in Vietnam, The Brits massacred africans up until the 50s, The africans have been massacring each other for centuries, the Japanese massacred the Chinese, Koreans, and Manchurians during ww2 and far before that. So all man kind has the same intent to kill and conquer so everyone just calm down, and besides if you dont like all of blitz posts Misterbill, than quit adding fuel to his fire.

Ya, the holocaust was just a hiccup in history. Because hey, 11,MILLION people were butchered as a adjunct to world power grabs. -EXCEPT THAT THAT THEY Fing WEREN'T!

They were murdered as a specific and systematic intention of the Third Reich, as documented en mass and in detail in their own disgusting documents.

FU and to any other holocaust denier. You are as evil as the perpetrators. Burn in Hell, which I don't even believe in. But for YOU, I wish there was such a place.

What's funny is that the link Blitz gave is from a guy who is NOT a trained historian and is only published in his own "journal"....and is hard to read. His writing style is horrid....and he provides no real evidence, just a lot of innuendo.

But hey, that's just me.

Upcoming Events

Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top