JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is why some of us use Ignore Lists so we don't have to deal with such crap... My great-uncle was part of the 71st Division which helped liberate part of Mauthausen, so I've seen the evil of the Holocaust through photos he snapped when in between rounds of shooting.

New link works for me too, the old one still doesn't.

Oh well, at least we know the story wasn't removed.

DA thx for sticking on that for a while,

The Examiner has been giving me, Codrea, Hofmann and the other Gun Rights Examiners fits for quite some time. Indeed, there used to be somewhere in the neighborhood of 20 GREs and now I believe there are about a half-dozen.

The new link works for me. I called about the original link but apparently the prez. envoked an executive order blocking release of details related to operation fast and unplugged (404).

...this is an agency that has suffered from a string of temporary “acting” directors...

...“In evaluating Melson’s conduct, we also believe it is significant that Melson was not the confirmed Director of ATF, and that he was not the nominee for the permanent Director position. His appointment as Acting Director was an interim assignment which he had held for only six months when Operation Fast and Furious was opened in the Phoenix Field Division. While these facts do not excuse Melson’s performance concerning Operation Fast and Furious, we believe that they are noteworthy in assessing his role in ATF’s handling of the investigation.”

I wonder if that was done intentionally to shift blame so much nobody could point a finger at anyone when the smoke cleared...

Yup! It works now: Thanks! (And thanks again for all of your hard work!)

Mike, you and the rest of the gang here are very welcome. Thank you all for reading and forwarding the links to all of your pals. This has been a remarkable story to cover for the past 21 months...

NY Times editorial green-lights ATF purge on Fast & Furious

Anyone wondering whether there might be heads rolling after release of the Inspector General's report on Operation Fast and Furious can rest assured there will soon be vacancies at the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, courtesy the "green light" given to the agency and the Obama administration by the New York Times.

<broken link removed>

Mike, you and the rest of the gang here are very welcome. Thank you all for reading and forwarding the links to all of your pals. This has been a remarkable story to cover for the past 21 months...

NY Times editorial green-lights ATF purge on Fast & Furious

Anyone wondering whether there might be heads rolling after release of the Inspector General's report on Operation Fast and Furious can rest assured there will soon be vacancies at the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, courtesy the "green light" given to the agency and the Obama administration by the New York Times.

<broken link removed>

Dave - Liked it for yah!

So how about they just clean out the whole agency - as in Congress defunds it. (Save a bunch on that debt/deficit situation, you know.) :s0155:

Now, now...We need to keep the ATF, at least as far as the licensing stuff goes. The investigative stuff should be turned over to the FBI, where it needed to be all along.... Too many alphabet agencies have "police" officers doing investigation and enforcement.

Well, I visited Auschwitz in 1987 and saw the actual remains of Crematoria 1 and 2 and the German blueprints of the camp showing the layout and placement of 'Krematoria I' and 'Krematoria II' in exactly the same layout and positions where the destroyed remains could be seen.
You might find this link of some interest...
Architecture of Murder: The Auschwitz-Birkenau Blueprints
And what makes you think we should trust what the Russian government says - ignoring what hundreds if not thousands of individual witnesses have said - especially after the Russian government lied for so long about the Katyn Forest massacre in Poland?
From Wikipedia and confirmed by a close friend whose father died in that massacre...
"The government of Nazi Germany announced the discovery of mass graves in the Katyn Forest in 1943. When the London-based Polish government-in-exile asked for an investigation by the International Red Cross, Stalin immediately severed diplomatic relations with it. The Soviet Union claimed the victims had been murdered by the Nazis, and continued to deny responsibility for the massacres until 1990, when it officially acknowledged and condemned the perpetration of the killings by the NKVD, as well as the subsequent cover-up."

<broken link removed>

<broken link removed>

You post this crap? SERIOUSLY?

The Author: Arthur Butz

"Arthur R. Butz is a Holocaust denier, associate professor of electrical engineering at Northwestern University, and author of The Hoax of the Twentieth Century. He achieved tenure in 1974 and currently teaches classes in control system theory and digital signal processing."

According to the university:

University President Henry S. Bienen issued the following statement:

Northwestern University Associate Professor Arthur Butz recently issued a statement commending Iranian President Ahmadinejad's assertion that the Holocaust never happened. Butz is a Holocaust denier who has made similar assertions previously. His latest statement, like his earlier writings and pronouncements, is a contemptible insult to all decent and feeling people. While I hope everyone understands that Butz's opinions are his own and in no way represent the views of the University or me personally, his reprehensible opinions on this issue are an embarrassment to Northwestern.

There is no question that the Holocaust is a well-documented historical fact. The University has a professorship in Holocaust Studies endowed by the Holocaust Educational Foundation. Northwestern offers courses in Holocaust Studies and organizes conferences of academic scholars who teach in areas relating to the Holocaust. In addition, Northwestern hosts a summer Institute for Holocaust and Jewish Civilization. And most recently, a fellowship in the political science department has been established in my name by the Holocaust Educational Foundation. In short, Northwestern University has contributed significantly to the scholarly research of the Holocaust and remains committed to doing so.

Butz is a tenured associate professor in electrical engineering. Like all faculty members, he is entitled to express his personal views, including on his personal web pages, as long as he does not represent such opinions as the views of the University. Butz has made clear that his opinions are his own and at no time has he discussed those views in class or made them part of his class curriculum. Therefore, we cannot take action based on the content of what Butz says regarding the Holocaust - however odious it may be - without undermining the vital principle of intellectual freedom that all academic institutions serve to protect.

Henry S. Bienen
President

And you talk about "my own white race needs thinning."

How is it again you can claim to be anything other than a racist?

I dont understand how everyone gets so worked up over the holocaust? come on America did the same to the Native americans we put them in concentra...err reservations and gave them diseases to kill them off, the Soviets murdered twice as many as the Nazi's, We massacred villages in Vietnam, The Brits massacred africans up until the 50s, The africans have been massacring each other for centuries, the Japanese massacred the Chinese, Koreans, and Manchurians during ww2 and far before that. So all man kind has the same intent to kill and conquer so everyone just calm down, and besides if you dont like all of blitz posts Misterbill, than quit adding fuel to his fire.

Grassley pushes Holder for F&F accountability

Iowa Senator Charles Grassley yesterday ripped into Attorney General Eric Holder and the Justice Department for not holding people accountable for Operation Fast and Furious, and he spent nearly 19 minutes on the Senate floor demanding action.

<broken link removed>

You post this crap? SERIOUSLY?

The Author: Arthur Butz

According to the university:

And you talk about "my own white race needs thinning."

How is it again you can claim to be anything other than a racist?

Your opinion has been recycled. Thanks for all the fish

I dont understand how everyone gets so worked up over the holocaust? come on America did the same to the Native americans we put them in concentra...err reservations and gave them diseases to kill them off, the Soviets murdered twice as many as the Nazi's, We massacred villages in Vietnam, The Brits massacred africans up until the 50s, The africans have been massacring each other for centuries, the Japanese massacred the Chinese, Koreans, and Manchurians during ww2 and far before that. So all man kind has the same intent to kill and conquer so everyone just calm down, and besides if you dont like all of blitz posts Misterbill, than quit adding fuel to his fire.

The difference, as I see it, is that none of the rest of us deny what our ancestors did: I acknowledge it, learn from it, and won't allow/participate in anything like it again.

Denying something happened (especially in the face of overwhelming evidence) makes it just that much more possible for a similar event to come around again: If you deny it; you won't learn from it.

Upcoming Events

Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top