JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Got my buck this morning and I'm happy as heck. I get to sleep in tomorrow morning!

He's a nice little 6x6 if ya count the eye guards (I am).
20131012_090917_zps2be2ec80.jpg

If I don't count the eyegaurds then I can't tell everybody I got a 6x6. And that would make me sad.

I'm not into mounting deer heads, but my buddy gets all kind of giddy over antlers, so I gave him the head and he is going to do a European mount. His wife said she'll make sure he doesn't claim credit for it though.

Congrats...mind me asking how far of a shot it was taken at? I'm just curious and have never hunted Mulle deer

I got him at 75 yards. The way the terrain is out here (scab rock, draws, grassland and big sagebrush) you have to be ready for a quick 50 yard shot or may have to take a long 300 yard shot. My buddy had to take his buck at 350 yards last year, it was in the middle of a stubble field and he couldn't sneak any closer.

Very nice buck! and No you can't count the eye guards on this side of the Rocky mountains.;)

Darn right you can't! I might be able to, but you can't!

Dam, that's a beauty. I wish I was in your shoes right now, deciding how to count...:s0155:

I'd probably have done a shoulder mount, if not that, the Euro mount will look very nice. I'll bet your buddy takes credit for it when the wife's not around.:cool:

Very nice pose on the photo, too. I'd like to see more pics done like that.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top