JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Got my buck this morning and I'm happy as heck. I get to sleep in tomorrow morning!

He's a nice little 6x6 if ya count the eye guards (I am).
20131012_090917_zps2be2ec80.jpg

If I don't count the eyegaurds then I can't tell everybody I got a 6x6. And that would make me sad.

I'm not into mounting deer heads, but my buddy gets all kind of giddy over antlers, so I gave him the head and he is going to do a European mount. His wife said she'll make sure he doesn't claim credit for it though.

Congrats...mind me asking how far of a shot it was taken at? I'm just curious and have never hunted Mulle deer

I got him at 75 yards. The way the terrain is out here (scab rock, draws, grassland and big sagebrush) you have to be ready for a quick 50 yard shot or may have to take a long 300 yard shot. My buddy had to take his buck at 350 yards last year, it was in the middle of a stubble field and he couldn't sneak any closer.

Very nice buck! and No you can't count the eye guards on this side of the Rocky mountains.;)

Darn right you can't! I might be able to, but you can't!

Dam, that's a beauty. I wish I was in your shoes right now, deciding how to count...:s0155:

I'd probably have done a shoulder mount, if not that, the Euro mount will look very nice. I'll bet your buddy takes credit for it when the wife's not around.:cool:

Very nice pose on the photo, too. I'd like to see more pics done like that.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top