JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Turns out I the heat core hose is bad. But as usual small towns don't have the exact part on hand. Guess I'll have to do more scouting tomorrow when I come pick it up....:D

I am booked for a cow elk hunt in late October in southern Idaho. First (and probably only) time to try elk hunting. Still waiting to hear if we got drawn for antelope in Montana. If we draw there, it will be a busy October. 😮‍💨

Because they are TASTY!

Been seeing lots of grouse lately. Opening day can't come soon enough.
I had business on the coast today so took the long way home via paved secondary roads between Mapleton and Loraine. I didn't see any critters but that might have been because of the mid-day heat. I did walk up an old logging road a mile or so and saw a few places the Elk are using between the little creek and the steep and deep. My dogs nose was going crazy on the walk. I'm not sure what all but they're in there for sure. I did see lot of signs of fall on the way. The Poison Oak and Vinnies are starting to turn colors and the berries are getting ripe. Grouse love Elderberrys.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top