JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Seeing as how bear season starts in Washington tomorrow....
Just wanted to wish all hunters this season...a good and safe hunt.

Bought my small game license today...looking forward to September 15th when grouse season kicks off. :D
I enjoy hunting big game as well...but since hunting season coincides with school...its difficult to get time off.

In any event...
Gook luck...hunt well...hunt hard...hunt safe ...and have fun.
Andy

I have tomorrow off due to a "family picnic" from work. I didn't buy a bear tag but I am going scouting on the eastside of Longview. Almost feel I should go get one just so I can carry my rifle lol.
But I hope everyone has a great season in the woods as well!

Finally! A few tags in my pocket that need punching and many birds to get the pup on. When I ran the dog early this morning I had to go back in the house for a sweatshirt. First tiny hint of fall!

I get it...you were making a funny....
Just get real tired of some folks around here reading into my posts...or takin' my post outta context.
Andy
I apologize if I offended you Andy.
1000013797.jpg

Last Edited:
I have 63 days till we head to deer camp. The time is flying. I was telling a close friend I look forward to opening day more than I do Christmas.

Some bears ain't too big up this way...:D

In any event...
If you look at my post...you will see a space between those two comments...
So while they are related... with such things as hunting...they ain't meant to be exactly the same.
And then of course there is the thread title....Hunting season 2023...which is kinda open to both small game and big game....

I get it...you were making a funny....
Just get real tired of some folks around here reading into my posts...or takin' my post outta context.
Andy

Go on, tell 'em about yer ball-bag…..

I have the Oregon Pioneer License with an upland bird stamp and shellfish endorsement. I thought about adding Deer, Bear, Cougar and Turkey but honestly I'll be lucky to get out for a day just for those two.

I apologize if I offended you Andy.
View attachment 1463138
No need for you to apologize....
You were making a funny comment that was light heated and not meant as intentional jab.

Bad timing on my part when I read your post.
As I said...lately lots of folks have been reading into my comments and postings...twisting words , means and context...

Again not you....going to delete my post there...sorry to have caused a fuss.
Andy

No need for you to apologize....
You were making a funny comment that was light heated and not meant as intentional jab.

Bad timing on my part when I read your post.
As I said...lately lots of folks have been reading into my comments and postings...twisting words , means and context...

Again not you....going to delete my post there...sorry to have caused a fuss.
Andy
It amazes me a particular grownass individual was able to wear a k-5 headmaster. Keep up the good work my friend. Chasing little kids around school soon will get your spirits back up.

I have tomorrow off. I didn't buy a bear tag but I am going scouting on the eastside. Almost feel I should go get one just so I can carry my rifle lol.
But I hope everyone has a great season in the woods as well!
Big Game, Big times
I have 63 days till we head to deer camp. The time is flying. I was telling a close friend I look forward to opening day more than I do Christmas.
My thoughts exactly

I tell close friends Modern deer season is the Island, the rest of the year I am merely swimming to it. August means I'll soon land and & be away from the sharks. Hunt well and honorably! Good luck out there! ~

Have plenty of bear and bucks on game cameras. My 2 grown sons are counting the days till deer season. I will putz around and hopefully get a deer maybe elk. at 73 my range has been greatly reduced... Good luck everyone..

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top