Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Sporting Systems
Buster Beaver Cerakote
Low Price Guns
Oregon Rifleworks
HighLine Firearms
Defensive Arts
Reactions
All right folks, Caveman wants to go fishing Thursday or Friday because the weather is looking outstanding for both those days.
So let’s practice developing a cough and get your employer on speed dial to call from the ramp so we can make this trip happen.:p:p:p

I’m serious, where is your sense of adventure???

Last Edited:
Reactions
Well Dayummm, no bites for an epic day on the water this week, eh, y’all must have had to work... tisk tisk...:oops:

Well then if that was your excuse for this week, how about tomorrow it’s a Saturday. Now you have no excuse after slaving your life away all week for a tyrant of a boss, you got to have some downtime.:s0139::s0139::s0139:

Oh I get it now, you guys are afraid of getting put to work on the FV: Bloody Deck, eh??? Well it’s not as bad as some will say. I’m an equal opportunity captain, meaning I don’t care if I put kids and women to work on the boat, everybody has to pull their weight with effort. I get it...:p:p:p

Xaevian

Reactions
If I hadn't moved away last fall, I would be seriously considering joining you this spring, brother. I can't tell you how much it means to me hearing about you taking members out for some quality water time, especially after the year we all had. You're a hero in my book. Thanks for the stories, and always look forward to more.
:s0090:

Reactions
If I hadn't moved away last fall, I would be seriously considering joining you this spring, brother. I can't tell you how much it means to me hearing about you taking members out for some quality water time, especially after the year we all had. You're a hero in my book. Thanks for the stories, and always look forward to more.
:s0090:

I’ve been fortunate to learn from some of the greatest fisherman in the Pacific Northwest and I am grateful that I can pay it back with my experience on the water. To me it’s a humble feeling I get when I take a newbie gun owner or kid to the range for their first time, it just gives me a sense of pride to give them an experience that they will remember forever.

On another note, I’ve always been one that wanted to stay entertained, I get bored really easy so I decided that when I retired I was going to get all the play toys I’d been wanting during my working life to keep me active and not so bored...:p
Well the side by side and Toyhauler are in the works so it’s something to look forward to down the road.;)

Last Edited:
Reactions
I used to drive 2 and a half hours south to Woodland to fish Merwin lake with limited success.:eek:
Now this lake that I love to fish is only an hour away.;)

Last Edited:
Reactions
Alright, I’ll let y’all in on a little secret about how I alert those on board the FV: BLOODY DECK when they’re not paying attention to the sticks...

94B7AB03-B1BD-48A1-A9EB-FA4626F73445.jpeg

Y’all better get your spots reserved early, this year is gonna be epic!!!

• Love
Reactions: GWS
Cerberus Training Group
Project Appleseed
Southwest Firearms Forum
Sporting Systems
Oregon Arms & Ammunition
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
NW Custom Firearms
Copeland Custom Gunworks

Upcoming Events

22 Rimfire Challenge