JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Believe it or not Dave and Busters in Denver did a walleye dish with a lemon caper sauce over mashed potatoes and dang it was good ! I was surprised being land locked we had the best seafood and sushi and here I have to catch it myself.
Walleye are one of the only freshwater fishes I'll eat. Walleye po boy sandwich, hush puppies, and coleslaw! That fish was 27 inches. We turned her loose, but kept several 14-20 inchers.

I tried that this year with pinks. Never again! First, an 11 inch flasher owns a kokanee rod. Second, I caught the biggest freakin' pink I've ever seen and it was the biggest debacle of all time. Went around the boat at least 5 times.
Try having a land lubber with you that uses the net as a pry bar on the first fish and you have to get them in the boat sans net the rest of the day !

I tried that this year with pinks. Never again! First, an 11 inch flasher owns a kokanee rod. Second, I caught the biggest freakin' pink I've ever seen and it was the biggest debacle of all time. Went around the boat at least 5 times.
I was really thinking of just for casting purposes. I've got a new 8 foot lamglas Kokanee rod, 4 to 10# test that would handle them nicely.

Try having a land lubber with you that uses the net as a pry bar on the first fish and you have to get them in the boat sans net the rest of the day !
The guy in the pictures has to be the worst net man of all time. I had a king on and he couldn't figure out how to extend the net. Tried netting with the handle fully collapsed, basically cutting the useful part of the net by 50%. Had to net my own fish.
1EDE920A-D661-4E7A-99B1-1B43C2B57682.jpeg

Better day yesterday with a darn good grade of fish.

High graded crab for the best 24.

Quite sporty after noon thirty, pulling pots was an adventure, glad I had the electric puller.

Not fishing today, too nasty. Probably the last salmon trip of the year.

FF94924B-81A8-486A-87F2-6DF110B60AED.jpeg

0116387D-BC24-406D-B31A-E639BB3D9BA5.jpeg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads