JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well, I grew up in the Okanogan, long ago... It was a well known secret that there were wolves (and grizzly bear, but that's a different discussion) up in the high country.... As locals we just sort of laughed at the game types that would come over and try to figure out what kind of wild life lived where.

I think relocating them (wolves) to King/Pierce/Snohomish counties would be perfect.

Well, I grew up in the Okanogan, long ago... It was a well known secret that there were wolves (and grizzly bear, but that's a different discussion) up in the high country.... As locals we just sort of laughed at the game types that would come over and try to figure out what kind of wild life lived where.

I think relocating them (wolves) to King/Pierce/Snohomish counties would be perfect.

I particularly like the San Juan Island idea myself.

Yep, we have had wolf, griz, Moose and Big Horn in our yard. Sorry, no pictures, my dog is faster running them off than I am getting to a camera.

I'm thinking a pack should be released in the same parks in Seattle where they posted the illegal "no concealed carry in the park" signs. Do you think those wireless fence shock collars would keep them in the park?

I'm thinking a pack should be released in the same parks in Seattle where they posted the illegal "no concealed carry in the park" signs. Do you think those wireless fence shock collars would keep them in the park?

Just treat them with kindness! They'll stick around. LOL!!!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top