JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The guy spent most of his American voting life supporting the political party that continually tries to ban guns - I don't expect him to value liberty as strongly as I do since I was never stupid enough to do that throughout my whole voting experience.
THIS.

Thank you.

I used a snippet of your post and the not complete thing.

Cate

He is pandering to the crowd when it comes to being POPULAR and he continues to STICK HIS FINGER INTO THE WIND to see which way the political/financial WINDS are blowing!

Old Lady Cate
For there will be a time when they will not endure sound teaching, but according to the own desires, having an itching ear, they will gather around them teachers to suit themselves….

There is one, it's called Gab. Somewhat religious based but promotes free speech.

Dan
I'm glad if there is a social media platform that is unbiased. However, I don't think I would ever trust a platform that was religion-based. Religions are in the business of controlling what people think and do. Likewise for a platform controlled by a party or politician. Even if it seemed unbiased I wouldn't trust it. There's too great a conflict between the purpose of existence of the organization and the concept of unbiased propagation of posts submitted.

"Regarding recent events, the shooters are obviously doing this to generate the most amount of attention possible. Why is the media doing exactly what the mass murderers want?" Musk asked.
The shooters do things for attention. Is Elon jealous?

I'm glad if there is a social media platform that is unbiased. However, I don't think I would ever trust a platform that was religion-based. Religions are in the business of controlling what people think and do. Likewise for a platform controlled by a party or politician. Even if it seemed unbiased I wouldn't trust it. There's too great a conflict between the purpose of existence of the organization and the concept of unbiased propagation of posts submitted.
Hello,

I hope that you are well. I hope that my EXPLANATION does not get some MOD wanting to shut this down since I am explaining something to you and other people here when it comes to GAB.

MANY PEOPLE TRIED TO DESTROY GAB big time. Plus they threw insults at the Founder and some people on there.

You may be confused by the one person's reply here.

Gab is NOT religion based as you stated and they do ALLOW people in ALL RELIGIONS or LACK thereof on their website. The FOUNDER is a Christian from what I gather.

Gab is NOT only for one specific POLITICAL PARTY and that is TRUE.

Gab is NOT for only one specific religion or only for atheists or pagans or whatever.

Although they do have a BUNCH of hard core followers of Trump who think that he could do NO wrong E V E R (!) and they are almost cult like in their following but NOT ALL of THEM are like THAT on Gab.

They do have many Christians, Jews, some Islamic people, NON top 3 religions like Hindu to you name it.

They do have MANY atheists and agnostic people on there too.

They have people in various American Indian tribes that follow their religions THERE too.

I know some people who officially belong to them, those religions, and some of their own groups are private and not public.

I know some people from old forums/boards who were in various Nordic and Celtic religions from a to z too.

I did not believe what they did but we were friends and could discuss things openly from a to z including their religion and belief system. Plus TONS of guns and politics too. Plus they were NOT offended on what I believed as an old fashioned lady and as a Christian even though I stopped being in ANY specific ORGANIZED religion at the time too.

ALL OF THOSE PEOPLE that I was 'friends' with DID BELIEVE in the Golden Rule morally. Treat people as you would want to be treated. SHORT VERSION.

And they believed in criminals paying for their crime and not going after the VICTIMS in a modern society where they want to blame a woman for getting raped or attacked especially if she lived in a NO CCW STATE and so forth. I met some 'authors' on there that may or may not ring a bell to some of you over 20 years ago too. Some famous people in the GUN WORLD too. THIS WAS ON OLD BOARDS - PUBLIC AND PRIVATE and NOT on GAB SINCE GAB DID NOT EXIST AT THE TIME.

I grew up around people in many religions including Hindu, Islam, Jewish, and some off shoot ones and not only in 'Christian' religions. I knew these people as a KID from some of my Mom's work in NY and in MD in the medical field, some from my Dad's work and some from my 'Aunt Catherine's' LAW FIRM. AC was not a blood relative. Those people were her fellow partners and some were clients/friends.

Some of those MOST intolerant people that I have seen online and even a FEW offline were people who could just NOT ACCCEPT that other people could not believe EXACTLY as they did and they got their panties in a twist. And that goes for very intolerant people in GUN issues and in R/L politics. IT IS MUCH WORSE NOW in this day and age as most of us know if we see what happens even on GUN BOARDS and in the news now.

You get a VARIETY there (Gab) and they do not allow threats but they do allow FREE SPEECH even if MANY PEOPLE do not agree with the mass media brainwashing or someone who has a R or D by their name.

That IS and was how some OLD FORUMS/BOARDS were and, back then, NOT everyone got offended if you called a spade a spade = a CROOK a crook or a LIAR a liar or a THIEF a thief or a whoremonger a whoremonger in ANY PARTY including those people TIED INTO EPSTEIN and his female PIMP and her Dad's connections from a to z.

Take care.

Cate

Last Edited:
For there will be a time when they will not endure sound teaching, but according to the own desires, having an itching ear, they will gather around them teachers to suit themselves….
THIS x 1 million.

Side note:

Right now and the OTHER DAY, I was watching the reports on MORE GUN LAWS being passed and proposed almost immediately.

I did NOT put them up on HERE but they will be PASSED and NOT only the latest ones in NEW YORK state - the conservative, rural, small town and mostly RED areas of NY state due to these MURDERS. Plus in the MID ATLANTIC regions too.

Cate

Last Edited:
Hello,

I hope that you are well. I hope that my EXPLANATION does not get some MOD wanting to shut this down since I am explaining something to you and other people here when it comes to GAB.

MANY PEOPLE TRIED TO DESTROY GAB big time. Plus they threw insults at the Founder and some people on there.

You may be confused by the one person's reply here.

Gab is NOT religion based as you stated and they do ALLOW people in ALL RELIGIONS or LACK thereof on their website. The FOUNDER is a Christian from what I gather.

Gab is NOT only for one specific POLITICAL PARTY and that is TRUE.

Gab is NOT for only one specific religion or only for atheists or pagans or whatever.

Although they do have a BUNCH of hard core followers of Trump who think that he could do NO wrong E V E R (!) and they are almost cult like in their following but NOT ALL of THEM are like THAT on Gab.

They do have many Christians, Jews, some Islamic people, NON top 3 religions like Hindu to you name it.

They do have MANY atheists and agnostic people on there too.

They have people in various American Indian tribes that follow their religions THERE too.

I know some people who officially belong to them, those religions, and some of their own groups are private and not public.

I know some people from old forums/boards who were in various Nordic and Celtic religions from a to z too.

I did not believe what they did but we were friends and could discuss things openly from a to z including their religion and belief system. Plus TONS of guns and politics too. Plus they were NOT offended on what I believed as an old fashioned lady and as a Christian even though I stopped being in ANY specific ORGANIZED religion at the time too.

ALL OF THOSE PEOPLE that I was 'friends' with DID BELIEVE in the Golden Rule morally. Treat people as you would want to be treated. SHORT VERSION.

And they believed in criminals paying for their crime and not going after the VICTIMS in a modern society where they want to blame a woman for getting raped or attacked especially if she lived in a NO CCW STATE and so forth. I met some 'authors' on there that may or may not ring a bell to some of you over 20 years ago too. Some famous people in the GUN WORLD too. THIS WAS ON OLD BOARDS - PUBLIC AND PRIVATE and NOT on GAB SINCE GAB DID NOT EXIST AT THE TIME.

I grew up around people in many religions including Hindu, Islam, Jewish, and some off shoot ones and not only in 'Christian' religions. I knew these people as a KID from some of my Mom's work in NY and in MD in the medical field, some from my Dad's work and some from my 'Aunt Catherine's' LAW FIRM. AC was not a blood relative. Those people were her fellow partners and some were clients/friends.

Some of those MOST intolerant people that I have seen online and even a FEW offline were people who could just NOT ACCCEPT that other people could not believe EXACTLY as they did and they got their panties in a twist. And that goes for very intolerant people in GUN issues and in R/L politics. IT IS MUCH WORSE NOW in this day and age as most of us know if we see what happens even on GUN BOARDS and in the news now.

You get a VARIETY there (Gab) and they do not allow threats but they do allow FREE SPEECH even if MANY PEOPLE do not agree with the mass media brainwashing or someone who has a R or D by their name.

That IS and was how some OLD FORUMS/BOARDS were and, back then, NOT everyone got offended if you called a spade a spade = a CROOK a crook or a LIAR a liar or a THIEF a thief or a whoremonger a whoremonger in ANY PARTY including those people TIED INTO EPSTEIN and his female PIMP and her Dad's connections from a to z.

Take care.

Cate
Thanks Cate (@Catherine1). The post here was the first time I had ever heard of Gab. It sounds interesting. I'll check it out.

Hello,

I hope that you are well. I hope that my EXPLANATION does not get some MOD wanting to shut this down since I am explaining something to you and other people here when it comes to ....

Take care.

Cate
I wouldn't worry about that Cate.
I would think that you may still have them busy looking for dirty words or like me, looking for that bottle of Visine.

Honestly, I don't think he has ever had to face what you and I have in life, but he seems willing to support our side and he is a fast learner!
He's the richest man in the world and has shown more concern for his Twitter follower count than he ever has for the 2A. It's a pipe dream that people here think he has any genuine interest in this matter. He will vote for and donate to whoever lowers his tax bill the most.

I question the commentary on here about if Elon understands the functionality of an AR.. he's one of the smartest man on the planet and builds rockets for a living, I think he needs a bit more credit than that.

'Some rich dude', eh?

I don't think, in my own simple way, that 'rich' is the word to use with somebody with as much access to funds as Mr Musk.

To me, 'rich' means a million dollars. 'Moderately rich' is ten million dollars, and 'very rich' is a hundred million dollars.

A simple one billion is TEN times that amount - that is unthinkably rich to me.

And Mr Musk is currently worth SIXTY times that amount.

Counting $1 per second, it would take you over 1905 Years.
A billion doll hairs all the same Fiat Currency throughout the world.
a76fe4cf45e62e75399e06--random-things-funny-things.jpg

I feel like this is 'on brand' for Musk :rolleyes:

Initially the probe started last year in response to Tesla vehicles mysteriously plowing into the scene of an existing accident where first responders were already present.

On Thursday, NHTSA said it had discovered in 16 separate instances when this occurred that Autopilot "aborted vehicle control less than one second prior to the first impact," suggesting the driver was not prepared to assume full control over the vehicle.

CEO Elon Musk has often claimed that accidents cannot be the fault of the company, as data it extracted invariably showed Autopilot was not active in the moment of the collision.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top