JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Russian has already taken the first Ukrainian city in their new advance
but what I find interesting is that the US sent 18 units of their older 155mm towed artillery to Ukraine on the 14th
we have to send them ammo as well since Ukraine uses 152mm Russian ammo in their artillery's
according to Stars and Stripes, US troops are training the Ukrainians in Poland now on these weapons
the UK has shipped mobile rocket artillery already
no report of the new Switchblade 600 killer drones being used

Ok, this one is how to kill artillery
the US is sending AN/TPQ 36 counter battery radar
the Ukrainians can use this to target the Russian positions, even down to mortars and provide coordinate grids for counter battery fire

Ok, this one is how to kill artillery
the US is sending AN/TPQ 36 counter battery radar
the Ukrainians can use this to target the Russian positions, even down to mortars and provide coordinate grids for counter battery fire

$800million? So...are we just printing that money too, or are the unionized latte-makers footing the bill?

Lucky you!
I retired at 70 - but my career drained the life out of me - retire while you still have the energy to enjoy your advanced years
not discussing what my wife's and my total SS payments are - our taxable income is $12K a year
the IRS standard deduction for a married couple is $12,550
you do the math
I worked 54 years to get to this point

Aloha, Mark
Originally, NATO countries and the US were sending their old surplus weapon systems to Ukraine
now the US is sending their newest technology anti tank, anti aircraft and drone technology to Ukraine to test against Russian systems
the US is even sending their newest Navy autonomous navel vessels to Ukraine to use to defend Odesa from Russian Naval attacks
Killer Naval Drone ships - a new class of vessel for the US Navy
no, tanks aren't dead, missile cruisers aren't dead and ground attack aircraft are yet not dead
but modern weapons are changing the battlefield and being tested every week
the new Switchblade 600 anti tank drones are not yet in service in Ukraine

by the way some unknown NATO country sent all their spare parts for the Mig 29 to Ukraine and they got 20 more of their aircraft operational

during Vietnam, the US would not sent their latest technology for fear the Soviets would get hold of it
we had it in Europe with NATO, but it was not deployed in SE Asia
lot of American airmen died using old technology
such as B52 crews using dumb bombs, when stand off guided munitions were available
my father suffered from guilt sending his crews into N Vietnam with WW2 quality munitions when the US had better weapons

at least now, the US is testing their new technology so IF America ever has to use it, it will be combat proven and improved

Oh great, the "Biden administration" thinks the risks are "worth it":

Oh great, the "Biden administration" thinks the risks are "worth it":
one can never be sure
weapons disappear out of state side National Guard Armories and Police weapons lockers all the time
and there is a very prolific Black Market for guns in Portland
how do Portland gang member get hold of belt fed full auto machine guns?

the US has upped the commitment and is sending 98 105mm howitzers to Ukraine - being flown into Poland now
Poland has just purchased M1 Abrams tanks from the US and transferred their updated T72 tanks to Ukraine over the weekend
the problem will be to get them from the Polish boarder to Eastern Ukraine
Russian forces are targeting Ukrainian rail lines leading from the West

it was announced today that Germany and The Netherlands are sending their old Leopard MBT tanks to Ukraine - over 100 of them
a late '70s design, but superior to the T72 the Russians are fielding
at least the Germans are performing maintenance on their tanks before sending them to Ukraine, unlike the Russians
but NATO will now have to provide ammo for these tanks, since they can't use the Ukrainian two piece tank rounds

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top