JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Let's worry about America first.

View attachment 1352063
I ordered a used Ukrainian battle jacket from Kiev, still stained with Ukrainian soil
yes, I know it came from Ukraine, had their postal stamps on the package
wear it every day here in Clark Co to show my support for the Ukrainian people and their struggle
but we each have our own view and respect the views of others

20230124_173817.jpg

I ordered a used Ukrainian battle jacket from Kiev, still stained with Ukrainian soil
wear it every day here in Clark Co to show my support for the Ukrainian people and their struggle

View attachment 1352147
I'm sure that will make a BIG difference! :rolleyes:

View attachment 1352147
Yea I thought about virtue signaling and putting the flag as my user icon……. Maybe I could be like all those blue check mark people. Haha

Ukraine flag
BLM black square
French flag
Rainbow flag
Trans flag

No thanks.

I'll fly the RED, WHITE and BLUE AMERICAN flag and the USMC flag underneath it. But that's it.

To each their own.

Yea I thought about virtue signaling and putting the flag as my user icon……. Maybe I could be like all those blue check mark people. Haha

Ukraine flag
BLM black square
French flag
Rainbow flag
Trans flag

No thanks.

I'll fly the RED, WHITE and BLUE AMERICAN flag and the USMC flag underneath it. But that's it.

To each their own.
yes - to each their own - yet we still respect each others opinion on this forum

yes - to each their own - yet we still respect each others opinion on this forum
I will accept (not necessarily respect or agree with) others opinions. As we all have the right to our own thoughts and view points.

Luckily we live in a country where we are allowed to believe and say what we wish.

If there are any left...
Yes, this is what I've been thinking. There is no such thing as "Tour 365" in Ukraine. Beyond becoming downright casualties, soldiers get burned out. Imagine the PTSD cases that will be piled up when this is over. I've noticed from news photos that many of the Ukrainian soldiers aren't exactly young. .

russian response: "we will destroy them"

Not if they destroy you first. I would be mystified if the russians didn't at least try to destroy them. talk about "captain obvious". :rolleyes:

Why send tanks, why not send A-10 Tank Busters?
Ukraine doesn't have air superiority. They have been asking for NATO fighter jets for some time, and all they have been receiving is surplus Soviet jets. Without the fighters keeping the skies clear of Russian fighters, an A-10 would be vulnerable to the fighters. Same goes for Apache helos. Ukraine doesn't have the all the pieces to fight an integrated war, and Russia doesn't know how.

I was just fine with peace through threat of mutual annihilation, Feels like this administration has got so many fires going they want to prolong this to use as a distraction. Proxy wars turn into kinetic wars when they drag on too long. I for one don't wanna skip the peace part and move right into a meat grinder or mutual annihilation.
I'm not rootn for Putin but didn't we kind of break a treaty of the not 1 inch closer and Ukraine would never be in NATO and then we put bio labs in there not to mention that Hunter Biden is a large shareholder in one of those bio labs?

Russia has a closed economy compared to other developed countries. These sanctions that were supposed to bring the bear to its knees haven't been significantly effective. The Russian economy generally produces what it needs. While they don't live particularly well and their technology is relatively backward they produce most of what they need to function domestically.

I'm puzzled the ex Iron Curtain countries haven't mobilized to provide substantial men and equipment for the struggle in Ukraine. They spent 45-50 years under the Russian thumb. Millions of Eastern Europeans died during the USSR occupation. Ukraine falls they're next. Eastern Europe is strangely quiet.

Don't understand why we're sending US tanks. They're capable but complicated and resource intensive. Flood the zone with the German tank. One weapon system to learn, supply, repair and fight.

We should be adding longer range weapons. Make it twice or three times as expensive for the Russians to re-supply.

The way we are slowly providing weapons to Ukraine we're draining their ability to resist. Russia can put another million men in the field. Ukraine will run out of able bodies sooner than Russia..

Comments earlier in the thread about the oceans isolating/protecting us. That ship has sailed. Lots of competing countries can reach across the oceans and touch us up real good. It's been 200+ years since a foreign army/foreign weapons fought a war on US soil. I don't think we're going to be so luck the next time around. I don't think most people understand. We're losing our minds over a couple of balloons.

OK...now that I've fixed all these problems I can go pick up dog crap in the yard before it snows tomorrow. I'm beginning to think the dog is in charge.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top