JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I just got 40k of wolf match grade .22 in my store 3 days ago along with Wolf .223 and 7.62x39, surprised it has not flown off the shelf yet, i have it priced reasonably for the market. Wholesale ammo prices are through the roof right now, let me put it this way. What i was paying 8 months ago for ammo at retail price is lower than current wholesale prices.

How much per box? Do you have a website I could order a few 500 boxes from?

I just got 40k of wolf match grade .22 in my store 3 days ago along with Wolf .223 and 7.62x39, surprised it has not flown off the shelf yet, i have it priced reasonably for the market. Wholesale ammo prices are through the roof right now, let me put it this way. What i was paying 8 months ago for ammo at retail price is lower than current wholesale prices.

the reason why i didnt post my store is because im not a sponsor on the website here and im pretty sure that im not allowed to plug my store without being a sponsor. Im selling the match grade .22 for $8.99 per 50 round box, and i am limiting customers to 5 boxes per day, in store pickup only

I just got 2 emails 1 from Alliant and 1 from Hodgen powder companies, both emails stated that they are going 24/7, Alliant has not raised there prices and Hodgen only had a 3% increase, both company reps told me to stop buying from anyone that is gouging the market powder is coming, lake city has a gov. contract to fill and that will end on Oct 2013.

We are shipping powder as it becomes available and we did have a price increase 1-1-13.
Those increases were 2% for all of our spherical smokeless, 3% on all Canadian IMR and 4% on all ADI manufactured smokeless. As you can see those are reasonable increases that are based on production and transportation costs. If your dealer is doubling the price I'd find another dealer.

Dave Campbell
Customer Service
Hodgdon Powder Co.
6430 Vista Drive
Shawnee, KS 66218
913-362-9455 Ext. 117
[email protected]

Sent: Wednesday, April 10, 2013 7:27 PM
To: Help Account
Subject: powder shipments

People think 22 ammo is worth a hundred bucks a box because they dont know how to search gunbroker. There are almost 800 listings for 22 ammo and who knows how many other listings if i changed my search words a couple times. My guess is around 1500 to 2000 listings. everyone searches 22 ammo and sees what pops up first which are the "featured auctions" those are bumped to the top so everyone sees them first and they get more bids cause people are lazy and dont want to scroll down. If you list by price it will include "general auctions" and you will see the bottom of the list where a couple dozen boxes of 22 ammo dont even have a bid on them. Some are still selling for 30 to 40 dollars a brick on gunbroker but you dont see them if you dont search correct. And dont forget to factor in SHIPPING COSTS!!!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top