JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If there's buyers, there's gonna be sellers. I wonder if there's always been this much speculation in ammo during the last couple scares as I wasn't aware at those times.

I've recently seen Eley Target on Gunbroker going for about standard Midway prices. This is a fairly spendy ammo at $6 a box, but it is just as spendy regardless of who's president. It is the really cheap stuff that is getting jacked up in price.
I'm not sure I believe the problem is speculators. I think people are shooting a lot more. You can't have an article in your face every day about guns and not get the urge to go plinking. People have been breaking out the closet queens.

Until people quit paying 3X what they should in the classifieds section. Once people realize they can't sell a $18 brick for $50 they will quit buying every last brick they see.
JUST QUICK PAYING CLASSIFIED SECTION PRICES and the prices will come down. Until then who knows???

Until people quit paying 3X what they should in the classifieds section. Once people realize they can't sell a $18 brick for $50 they will quit buying every last brick they see.
JUST QUICK PAYING CLASSIFIED SECTION PRICES and the prices will come down. Until then who knows???

I agree. I have spent lots of time shooting and modding my 870 since all this bubblegum started. Bird shot is everywhere still, clays are cheap and tactical reloads, slug change overs and skeet shooting are a blast.

I think people are shooting a lot more. You can't have an article in your face every day about guns and not get the urge to go plinking. People have been breaking out the closet queens.

Not too sure about that. Pretty much everyone I meet says that don't really want to go shoot up their supplies of ammo because they don't know if they will be able to replenish it. Majority of people I have talked to all say they are not shooting as much. I know I am shooting less, I want to conserve the reloading components I have because I don't know when I will be able to get more.

find out when your favorite store gets their shipment, get there when the store opens, wait in line with everyone else, mabye by the time you get to the counter there might be some left. I just waited for almost 2 hours and got a few boxes for a very reasonable price. The line was ridiculous though, glad i got there when i did.

It is a time to sell. 2 weeks ago, on Northwestfirearms, I was getting $5 per 50 .22 rounds (one box). At the same time, I put an ad in Craigslist for $10 per 50 rounds. Sold every box.

I didn't have the nerve to offer it here for $10 a box...... people here get so pissy.

Don't buy ammo right now. Sell! Sell! Sell, Mortimer!

It is a time to sell. 2 weeks ago, on Northwestfirearms, I was getting $5 per 50 .22 rounds (one box). At the same time, I put an ad in Craigslist for $10 per 50 rounds. Sold every box.

I didn't have the nerve to offer it here for $10 a box...... people here get so pissy.

Don't buy ammo right now. Sell! Sell! Sell, Mortimer!

Too bad there isn't a "Dislike" feature.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top