JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

"Deputies were told 18-year-old Alexis Wilson was showing a coworker at the Pizza Inn videos of herself shooting an AR-15 rifle that she'd just bought. She told the coworker that she was going to shoot 400 people for fun, adding there were so many people at her old school that she'd like to do it. "

"Deputies arrested Wilson for terrorist threats toward McAlester High School. "

So..... she showed a coworker of herself shooting an AR-15 that she had just bought, then told the police that she just bought the AK-47.....

Deputies were told 18-year-old Alexis Wilson was showing a coworker at the Pizza Inn videos of herself shooting an AR-15 rifle that she'd just bought.

She told police she had just purchased an AK-47 and was telling her coworker about it, so she wouldn't fear guns.

o_Oo_Oo_O

Either way, she is disturbed.

This OK state young woman is being plastered all over the middle of the night news. Radio and on the OTA boob tube stations.

So are some other stories about young men/women who wanted to do MASS MURDERS and some other CRIMINAL crazy dung.

Cate

Side note:

I wonder if they have arrested ALL of the people who wanted to do harm and ADVOCATED VIOLENCE with comments about using guns, cutting off heads - that vile piece of filth red headed woman comedian (?!) in CA, etc. yet?

I am waiting for them to ACTUALLY ARREST the Holly-weird, news people and mass media hosts who have made comments OVER and OVER AGAIN since the 2016 election about going after people just because they were conservative people who may or may not have owned guns.

I do AGREE that this woman should have been investigated and arrested for her comments to DETERMINE what was/is going on with her and did she actually PLAN to shoot up her former school.

They made some investigations and/or arrests within the last few days because some other PUNKS in or out of school spoke about murdering people.

What the HECK is going on with these losers?!

What BIG PHARMA DRUGS are they on? Illegal drugs?

Tons more to say but I will leave it there.

The HATE is out there even for CONSERVATIVE people who did not vote for HC or T and the hate is out there for GOOD and SANE GUN PEOPLE too!

Cate

Side note:

I wonder if they have arrested ALL of the people who wanted to do harm and ADVOCATED VIOLENCE with comments about using guns, cutting off heads - that vile piece of filth red headed woman comedian (?!) in CA, etc. yet?

I am waiting for them to ACTUALLY ARREST the Holly-weird, news people and mass media hosts who have made comments OVER and OVER AGAIN since the 2016 election about going after people just because they were conservative people who may or may not have owned guns.

I do AGREE that this woman should have been investigated and arrested for her comments to DETERMINE what was/is going on with her and did she actually PLAN to shoot up her former school.

They made some investigations and/or arrests within the last few days because some other PUNKS in or out of school spoke about murdering people.

What the HECK is going on with these losers?!

What BIG PHARMA DRUGS are they on? Illegal drugs?

Tons more to say but I will leave it there.

The HATE is out there even for CONSERVATIVE people who did not vote for HC or T and the hate is out there for GOOD and SANE GUN PEOPLE too!

Cate
"Life Is Tough, It's Tougher If You're Stupid"... Sad to lose your "gun rights" at so young an age..

Last Edited:
Alexis Wilson obviously has some issues if she has a desire to kill people just because. Sounds like a potential false flag situation though. Just fuel to fire up the push for federal level gun control.

Let's deal with the operator, just as would be done if we were talking about knives, baseball bats or steel pipes...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top