JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ahem...

Glock for men.jpg

Serious question.....

So Franklin Armory is advertising a new binary trigger for the HK roller lock rifles (HK91, HK93, MP5) that utilizes the S.E.F. trigger housings.

The "E" position is normal semi auto fire. The "F" position is binary fire. I'm thinking that this would be as close to full auto fire that one could acheive without spending $30-$40k. However at $630 for the new trigger pack, I'm having sticker shock.......but it would be pretty cool. Thoughts?

Serious question.....

So Franklin Armory is advertising a new binary trigger for the HK roller lock rifles (HK91, HK93, MP5) that utilizes the S.E.F. trigger housings.

The "E" position is normal semi auto fire. The "F" position is binary fire. I'm thinking that this would be as close to full auto fire that one could acheive without spending $30-$40k. However at $630 for the new trigger pack, I'm having sticker shock.......but it would be pretty cool. Thoughts?
There's always the bump fire devices for rifles. Don't know if they make them for pistols yet. Other problem with something like that is if you wind up in a court room for some reason and the DA sees that you modified your firearm to rapid fire they could always play that angle against you. Your chances with a jury and sun hostile DA is with a weapon that is not modified and ammo that is from a box off the shelf. Otherwise you may be portrayed as a Rambo looking for a reason. Sure, you've got the right to do almost anything but it's all a matter of perspective and intent and who's looking at you.

Well according to Franklin, their product is not legal in WA. ???

E
YEP I know I just needed some time to check your profile lol I got one on one of my AR 's lol it's no joke if you got the money to spend on the ammo go for it lol Mag dumps in seconds or should I say few seconds lol

The only good thing about the Franklin armory trigger is you don't have to change the stock on your gun but it does the same as the other aftermarket stuff

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top