JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Serious question.....

So Franklin Armory is advertising a new binary trigger for the HK roller lock rifles (HK91, HK93, MP5) that utilizes the S.E.F. trigger housings.

The "E" position is normal semi auto fire. The "F" position is binary fire. I'm thinking that this would be as close to full auto fire that one could acheive without spending $30-$40k. However at $630 for the new trigger pack, I'm having sticker shock.......but it would be pretty cool. Thoughts?

I put one in for a buddy's AR. Have to admit with a little practice it's the closest thing to a select fire wep that many will likely get. Makes for great double taps. When I ordered it, it was $460.00 and took 3 months to get here. Worked and installed as advertised.

FB_IMG_1493861409972_1493861469793.jpg

I like the 1911 series of pistols...
At the end of the day though , so what?
Can you safely and proficiently use the gun of your choice?
If yes then that is all that really matters.

That said lighthearted comments made regarding guns and their supposed superiority over other firearm designs and their fan stereotypes can be fun to read ... If no one takes the comments too seriously.
Andy

I like the 1911 series of pistols...
At the end of the day though , so what?
Can you safely and proficiently use the gun of your choice?
If yes then that is all that really matters.

That said lighthearted comments made regarding guns and their supposed superiority over other firearm designs and their fan stereotypes can be fun to read ... If no one takes the comments too seriously.
Andy
My thoughts exactly. I have no problems with Glocks, I think they are an excellent weapon. I just can't seem to hith the broad side of a barn with one for some reason. With my 1911's, I'm withing a minute of bad guy. It's the tool for me that works, so I use that one.

I put one in for a buddy's AR. Have to admit with a little practice it's the closest thing to a select fire wep that many will likely get. Makes for great double taps. When I ordered it, it was $460.00 and took 3 months to get here. Worked and installed as advertised.
yep I got one long time ago it Sat in the box for few months before I put it and tried it out only used it once like someone else said it is fun but it basically is back in the box

We had this illegal or legal conversation before like someone said its kinda a gray area because a machine gun fire's more than one round with one pull of the trigger and these don't you have to move the trigger to fire it pull and release

Fortunately Oregon doesn't seem to have the gray area that Washington does....at least not yet.

So far the only video that is available with Franklin's trigger installed in a HK platform is a promo video that Franklin themselves has produced. I imagine that once the new triggers start getting delivered there will be a bunch of Youtube video reviews soon to follow.

E

We had this illegal or legal conversation before like someone said its kinda a gray area because a machine gun fire's more than one round with one pull of the trigger and these don't you have to move the trigger to fire it pull and release

A person certainly needs to check their local laws beforehand, but as far as the Batfags are concerned it's a legal beagle. Trigger group/their complete lower come with a letter from the ATF stating as such.

Why bother arguing over whether Glocks or 1911's are better... when it's obvious that the Sig Sauer P-226 is obviously superior to both.

HAR HAR HAR

I also think I would rather buy another gun than buy some fancy trigger... I'm tempted to put one on a Ruger AR 556 tho.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
May 26, 2024 Oregon Arms Collectors
Portland, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top