JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
YEP I know I just needed some time to check your profile lol I got one on one of my AR 's lol it's no joke if you got the money to spend on the ammo go for it lol Mag dumps in seconds or should I say few seconds lol

It appeals to me because it uses the "F" position on the selector for something other than semi auto fire.

Franklin is currently taking pre-orders with delivery scheduled in September.

E

It appeals to me because it uses the "F" position on the selector for something other than semi auto fire.

Franklin is currently taking pre-orders with delivery scheduled in September.

E
IMAG1017.jpg IMAG1015.jpg IMAG1016.jpg

I believe it was the "Full Metal Jacket" movie when the the D.I comes in for revelry shouting "Drop your Glocks and grab your socks", with socks of course being understood to be your 1911s :rolleyes:

Well according to Franklin, their product is not legal in WA. ???

E
Not illegal in washington(yet) from what I understand, but it's enough of a grey area that franklin won't ship it here. The
Tac-Con 3MR trigger has a 3rd position that gives you an assisted reset and is perfectly legal in WA. Personally I'd rather have one of those. The bianary trigger is an accident waiting to happen, potentially giving law makers a spring board against other devices like slide fire, and assisted reset triggers. Also a waste of ammo.
All that said... I'll bet it's a lot of fun, and I wouldn't mind having one in a dedicated lower to stash in the safe.

I remember when all Glock made was a nifty entrenching tool and a decent combat knife... Glocks have now been around for 35 years- half of the length of time the 1911 was America's service pistol. Is it 'the new 1911? Let's run this down-

SIMILARITIES-
*Glocks began as a service pistol and have been one for decades

*Despite the original being just fine there have been multiple generations of 'improvements'

*Available in multiple sizes and calibers for different uses

*Despite being an excellent pistol people can't resist trying to 'improve' them

*More after-market support than a small-block Chevy V-8

*Fanatically devoted following who don't understand why anyone owns anything else.

*Is the standard of comparison for every new service-type pistol.

*Owners of other guns wish the fan-boys would shut up and just leave them alone already

DIFFERENCES-
*Owners don't insist that there is only a single caliber for 'real' Glocks. Or Men.

*Glock does not insist that it is 'normal' for owners to have finish the gun for them (break-in period)

*Doesn't weigh enough to beat a person- or a water buffalo- to death.

*Doesn't have more critical failure points than an eastern-European car.

*Isn't made by more different companies than AK-47s

*Isn't obsolete, nor are most owners

Discuss.

I remember when all Glock made was a nifty entrenching tool and a decent combat knife... Glocks have now been around for 35 years- half of the length of time the 1911 was America's service pistol. Is it 'the new 1911? Let's run this down-

SIMILARITIES-
*Glocks began as a service pistol and have been one for decades

*Despite the original being just fine there have been multiple generations of 'improvements'

*Available in multiple sizes and calibers for different uses

*Despite being an excellent pistol people can't resist trying to 'improve' them

*More after-market support than a small-block Chevy V-8

*Fanatically devoted following who don't understand why anyone owns anything else.

*Is the standard of comparison for every new service-type pistol.

*Owners of other guns wish the fan-boys would shut up and just leave them alone already

DIFFERENCES-
*Owners don't insist that there is only a single caliber for 'real' Glocks. Or Men.

*Glock does not insist that it is 'normal' for owners to have finish the gun for them (break-in period)

*Doesn't weigh enough to beat a person- or a water buffalo- to death.

*Doesn't have more critical failure points than an eastern-European car.

*Isn't made by more different companies than AK-47s

*Isn't obsolete, nor are most owners

Discuss.

Only been here since Friday? Doing quite well with the TCAH High point, and this ^^. You'll do well here pilgrim. :D

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top