JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I like the headline.....

"Vandalize Official's House".

It makes it sound like, those Peaceful Protesters, painted some Graffiti or threw some dirt on some walls.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
Here's another look...

I like the way tod wahlen thinks anybody cares what comes out of his mouth.

Portland protesters set fire to city hall, vandalize official's house

Aloha, Mark

PS.....
To keep this on the "Subject of Firearms/Self Defense/Prep & Survival."
Is it or is it NOT.....a shooting situation?
Please review your local law(s) before you do anything.
Portland Pravda called it a "small protest..."

"After what just happened, i was in fear for me and my families life. That is when i defended myself...."

Now, why aren't there any ambulances and body bags?

(was that a "firearm related" reply to this thread?)

Seriously, when does it become OK to protect your own life?

Heads up, there is a "protest" in Salem tomorrow that has tried to rally multiple other towns to come.

Salem PD has done a good job so far keeping it downtown vs marching through neighborhoods. Most demonstrations in Salem have been far less eventful than other towns. I'd prefer it stay that way

Heads up, there is a "protest" in Salem tomorrow that has tried to rally multiple other towns to come.

Salem PD has done a good job so far keeping it downtown vs marching through neighborhoods. Most demonstrations in Salem have been far less eventful than other towns. I'd prefer it stay that way
Who is "Protesting? "

To me, if a group of insurgents come to my house wearing masks and try to burn it down I would call that an act of domestic terrorism.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top