JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Anyone know who sells K-1 kerosene at a good price in the Portland area? I would prefer to buy it in 5 gallon containers.
If you mean you want to buy it in a sealed can I doubt you would do much better than the big box stores like Home Depot. If you want to save you could get a better deal with your own can. Any Co that sells fuel oil should have it. Would help to say what area. Portland is big place. How far you want to drive to save .10 a gallon?

So this will sound real redneck like, but being called that has never stopped me before. If you're using kerosene in a blaster type heater or the convection kerosun type you're better off using Jet A...:eek: what! Did he say jet fuel? Yes sir I did, I use a kerosun in my shop if I'm working on things on the far side of the bays away from my wood stove and need some quick heat, I buy Jet A at the local airport (I live in a small farming and ranching town) for cheaper than kerosene and it burns cleaner. I doubt a fella could walk into PDX international and ask for jet a but maybe a small airport/strip that services hobby type pilots and the like.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top