JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sorry, I was thinking of Tractor Supply.

Sandy, Or. just off Hwy 26 and SE 362nd Drive as you drive into Sandy from Gresham, right before the Fred Meyers on your right.

There's another one in Molalla.

I helped a friend install over 10,000 ft of this type of fencing around his nursery acreage.
We used his front loader tractor bucket to set the T stakes.
He loaded up the bucket with some gravel and I would hold the T stake plumb to the string line and he would then lower the bucket down on the post until it was at the perfect height.
He made his own 3 point vertical roller attachment to lay out and stretch the fencing while I attached the hold wires.

Where to buy field fencing, best price in Portland area, looking for 47" x 330' rolls

Looking for higher quality

Thanks!
Fencing prices have gone way up. I picked up the last two rolls of 47"x330ft that the Clackamas Home Depot had. $229 a roll. It's class 1 galvanized. They want $288 a roll for the 39", less material higher price, go figure.

Fencing prices have gone way up. I picked up the last two rolls of 47"x330ft that the Clackamas Home Depot had. $229 a roll. It's class 1 galvanized. They want $288 a roll for the 39", less material higher price, go figure.
You gotta pay for wastage disposal and additional cutting fee.

Taking 8" off the 47" just because you're cheap and won't spring for longer fence posts isn't their problem. 🤣

You gotta pay for wastage disposal and additional cutting fee.

Taking 8" off the 47" just because you're cheap and won't spring for longer fence posts isn't their problem. 🤣
I think my post are tall enough. I had planned on putting up the 39" and then one string of 4pt barbed wire at top of post. The 47" fence will not leave any room for string of barbed wire. Threading and stretching these rolls through and around trees, stumps and rocks is going to be fun. Looks like rain in forecast too.

Try:

Pacific Fence & Wire Co.

13770 SE Ambler Rd
Unit B
Clackamas, OR 97015
United States

+1 (503) 233-6248

We use this company for pretty much all of our fencing needs - they have everything and know what they are talking aboutr. People at the service desks are great.

I don't think you need an account but if you need quality I would certainly call them before you commit to buying somewhere else - it's worth a shot.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top