JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Did the people in charge at H&K hit their heads - they're HK, and they hate us :D Giving us cool new toys to lust over and possibly actually get - is being nice to us. What next - actual honest to god HK made semi auto rifles again? The return of the 91, 93, and 95? I think I just felt my loins stir and my wallet cry out "NO!" :cool:

That would make a neat-o SBR project. The pricing and ammo availability may be a potential issue. It looks like this was posted in 2014; I wonder what the current status is.

Not sure the caliber does much for me. And I don't get the interest in these new behemoth handguns just cause they look like SBRs
For that matter I don't get the whole pay 200$ more for an SBR:confused:

Looks cool and all but rather have a AR pistol or SBR THAT I ALL READY HAVE MAG'S FOR I DIDN'T SEE ANY THING ABOUT WHAT MAGS IT USES I DON'T NEED TO BE BUYING MORE MAG'S

I am not a fan of these hyper velocity small caliber bullets. If they made one in a 9mm bullet I would be more interested
If they made on in 45acp I would have ordered one;)

:eek:
Ummm, note the date of the article April 1, 2014...April Fools. Read the comments below...it was an April fools joke

:eek:

*sigh* you know - when I saw this I uttered some extremely foul, foul words. It's almost as bad as getting a really hot girl to come home with you, and once the clothes come off you discover her ball park frank is bigger than yours :(

I wanna kick TFB editors in the taint now, for that one.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top