JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Did the people in charge at H&K hit their heads - they're HK, and they hate us :D Giving us cool new toys to lust over and possibly actually get - is being nice to us. What next - actual honest to god HK made semi auto rifles again? The return of the 91, 93, and 95? I think I just felt my loins stir and my wallet cry out "NO!" :cool:

That would make a neat-o SBR project. The pricing and ammo availability may be a potential issue. It looks like this was posted in 2014; I wonder what the current status is.

Not sure the caliber does much for me. And I don't get the interest in these new behemoth handguns just cause they look like SBRs
For that matter I don't get the whole pay 200$ more for an SBR:confused:

Looks cool and all but rather have a AR pistol or SBR THAT I ALL READY HAVE MAG'S FOR I DIDN'T SEE ANY THING ABOUT WHAT MAGS IT USES I DON'T NEED TO BE BUYING MORE MAG'S

I am not a fan of these hyper velocity small caliber bullets. If they made one in a 9mm bullet I would be more interested
If they made on in 45acp I would have ordered one;)

:eek:
Ummm, note the date of the article April 1, 2014...April Fools. Read the comments below...it was an April fools joke

:eek:

*sigh* you know - when I saw this I uttered some extremely foul, foul words. It's almost as bad as getting a really hot girl to come home with you, and once the clothes come off you discover her ball park frank is bigger than yours :(

I wanna kick TFB editors in the taint now, for that one.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top