JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Nope. Out of curiosity why would you need a recoil pad for a 5.56? Or are you building a "clone?"

No, I just have a waffle stock that I really like but I would like to get some thing that would be a little lighter on my shoulder and I like to stick to the tried and true stuff used by our men in the military.

Well when I was in I never saw anyone use a recoil pad on a M4. That would just be more bulk that would get in the way.

I've seen this, but the company doesn't exist anymore.

EB68ED35-A203-48B2-9B0C-17E7872D4340.jpeg

Served in both the Marines and Army. No recoil pad in either. Not needed. I've shot well close to 1,000 rds in a single day on the A2, A4, and M4 platforms without issue.

In combat a pad would get torn up, lost, or in the way.

A recoil pad on an AR ? :s0112:
I don't even have one on my .458S, or the 7.62x39 :s0092:
If I hadn't seen the pictures I would have sworn you guys were smoking weed behind the hooch. :s0023:
I have one for my AK-47. It also had a hole in it so I can access the cleaning kit. I had to so a bit of grinding the cleaning kit for it to fit my WASR-10.

https://www.kbtacticalstar.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=18&product_id=13&limit=100

I ordered my pad from this place:

https://www.combathunting.com/AK_47_Accessories_-_AK_47_Parts-AK_Rubber_Buttpad_Stock_Extension.html

So far, the only problem I've had with recoil on my ARs is that damned (Tooling ?) hole in the top of the collapsible stock taking a piece out of my cheek, that and I've heard of people having a stock collapse and trapping their beard in it. :eek:

Now that's a sight to picture. :rolleyes:

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews