JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Shortly after Sherman sets the record for most picks ever in a single game, Elway will suit up and push Manning off the field. Things will settle down a bit for the remainder of the first quarter...

Personally, I never cared much for the early Broncos - they were too tinny.

I had a Bronco II that I liked, but the manual transmissions were fragile.

My kids got an Explorer, which is kind of like a 4 door Bronco II. I suppose it is okay.

I like this one:

Ford-Bronco-Concept.jpg

At least the looks of it.

Oh wait - did you mean some other kind of Bronco??

;)

The running game should be close, but I don't see Wilson scoring much on the Broncos. On the other hand, Manning can score on anyone. There's a lot of pressure on a QB. at the big dance.

Hey, y'all last chance to get your Super Bowl smack talk in before the game.

BTW, in a double blow to the Seahawks, the NFL has decided it's OK for Peyton Manning to use his custom painted blue and orange hoveround during the game. In addition Geritol has been determined to not be a performance enhancing drug and has also OK'd its continued use by Manning.

The NFL did, however, deny Manning's request to raise the temperature in the stadium to 78 degrees.

Personally, I never cared much for the early Broncos - they were too tinny.

I had a Bronco II that I liked, but the manual transmissions were fragile.

My kids got an Explorer, which is kind of like a 4 door Bronco II. I suppose it is okay.

I like this one:

Ford-Bronco-Concept.jpg

At least the looks of it.

Oh wait - did you mean some other kind of Bronco??

;)

That is clearly a copy of a Scout 80/800!

That is clearly a copy of a Scout 80/800!

Yup - very similar in body lines.

I personally prefer the Scout II model.

I had one for about 6 years and then replaced it with a Bronco II. The latter was a more comfortable more economical vehicle for daily driving, but every year something electronic would give out, and then the transmission gave out, and then gave out again. I wound up practically giving it away.

Raiders fan that has to go for the Broncs, it's the woman's team, she actually lived there. Anyone a real fan? To me that actually being from your teams state, funny concept. I love all the silver and black hate,but its funny when I wear one of my jerseys I have yet to meet the man with big enough balls to talk smack to the large angry looking bearded man in wicked silver and black

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews