JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
43 to 8 now with less than 12 min in the 4th.

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
"Defender of Freedom" award
NRA Recruiter
Second Amendment Foundation Member
Washington Arms Collectors Member
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Member

"Having a gun is like a parachute, if you need one and don't have it you may never need it again"

The way the Seahawks defense is playing, Superman, Batman and all of the Avengers could suit up and it still wouldn't help. All year long, the NFC has shown dominance over the AFC, this is the final demonstration.

I agree, though Denver is usually a MUCH better team than what we are seeing today. I talk a lot of smack, but really expected more like a 3 point game, not a blowout like this.

I respect Manning, he's a great QB, great competitor, and overall, good-seeming dude. But in the end... he was only one man.

Seahawks were a team, especially that crushing defense, and the power of a team in sync was shown tonight.

GO HAWKS!

rough day for manning and the broncos.

peyton.jpg

I thought it was a great game. Seattle played like a team, not just a one man show. Been a hawks fan for a long time and it was nice to see them win the big one.

Same here. I've been a fan since the beginning. Decades of disappointment with a hand full of years where everybody was a fan. Honestly, I never thought I would see this day.

As a Seahawks fan it was a shock to see the Broncos shut down that bad and that early, I was expecting a low score slugfest.

I feel bad for Manning, he is a hell of a great quarterback who seemed to be missing an offensive line or anyone to throw to.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top